LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
have a header panel, fenders, front bumper, and might have some of the chrome moldings layin around the shed.

header panel comes without grill or any of the lights. just sold another header complete with lights and grill a few days ago this is all that's left.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Tailights, Moldings.... Front end.....

Hit me up.... im looking!!!
[/quoteu]
How much do those complete front ends without the hood or fenders go for? This guy offered me one last week and also all the chrome side pieces to convert a regular 80s Monte Carlo into an LS Monte. I passed on it cause I was asking about a Euro for a Cutlass. He didn't even tell me the price but if you want i'll ask him. Either way, how much is a good price for one?

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by tRiCk oR tReAt 2@Nov 1 2007, 02:31 PM~9132565
have a header panel, fenders, front bumper, and might have some of the chrome moldings layin around the shed.

header panel comes without grill or any of the lights. just sold another header complete with lights and grill a few days ago this is all that's left.
How much shipped????

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
not sure how much the shipping would cost, but for the header and bumper i'd say about 250.... lemmie see what i can do... it's a friends of mine he had asked me to sell it for him.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by tRiCk oR tReAt 2@Nov 1 2007, 07:37 PM~9134807
not sure how much the shipping would cost, but for the header and bumper i'd say about 250.... lemmie see what i can do... it's a friends of mine he had asked me to sell it for him.
koo

·
Registered
3,992 Posts
there was a complete front end with doors and moldings at pomona swapmeet last month call this guy,he's in ventura.(805)236-8834 or (805)650-8696 ask for Jay.this front end was CLEANNNNNNNN!!!i believe he's always there. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
i saw some one else on here had one on ebay for 150 with everything. if you can't find any other ones hit me up and ill get you pics and stuff. but I've noticed these are cheaper in other parts of the country because in Miami they go for $400 complete.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts

$250 + shipping pm me if interested.

·
OLD SCHOOL OG
7,286 Posts
i have some nice fenders n hood, n core support,
no nose. same fenders , but old nose here.

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
GOT A BACK BUMPER LET ME KNOW

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
still available if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Originally posted by ridin505style@Nov 12 2007, 10:30 PM~9214698
HOW MUCH FOR FRONT CLIP AND HOOD AND FENDERS SHIPPED  :cool:
pm sent

1 - 17 of 17 Posts