LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

got them on ebay right now, my member name is hart_men also if anyone needs any LS parts i have access to several cars... ~JO$H~

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
nose should fit any 81-88 monte fenders are a bit diff but can be used but the headlight brackets are SS only

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey man how much for the spoiler and do you have the front very first passenger side chrome LS moulding?
i believe i can get 2 complete sets of LS side trim. i will look tomorrow...

nose should fit any 81-88 monte fenders are a bit diff but can be used but the headlight brackets are SS only
yes indeed. i'm probably getting the headlight bracket/assemblies tomorrow to make this conversion easier for whoever purchases the pieces ;)

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
theyre on ebay, so you have to bid. i will try getting you a shipping price tomorrow. i should have the headlight assemblies tomorrow ;)

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey were you talking about "both" as in the wing and bumer cover or both sets of LS trim? let me know...

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well the SS bumper cover isn't for sale any longer.

hey man how much for the spoiler and do you have the front very first passenger side chrome LS moulding?
i have the short one that goes between the wheel well and door. its in pretty nice shape, i didnt see any dents. the clips are usuable. if you need it make me an offer. as far as the wing, its on ebay and is at $21.50 right now. i imagine shipping shouldnt be more than $25 for it.... ~JO$H~

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ttt auction on the wing ends tomorrow :0 ~JO$H~

1 - 12 of 12 Posts