LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAVE ANY BODY SEEN IT OR HAVE ANY PICS. BECAUSE I HAVE ONE AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IT LOOK LIKE HOOK UP :biggrin:

·
Registered
534 Posts
people are going to hate and say that it's wrong.. blah blah blah ... but I don't care.. because I still ride .. and thats all that matters to me... 86 SS on 3

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by juicdcutlass@Nov 7 2003, 02:16 PM
people are going to hate and say that it's wrong.. blah blah blah ... but I don't care.. because I still ride .. and thats all that matters to me... 86 SS on 3

SWEET :cool: IM THINKING OF DOING MY T-TOP. WHAT KIND OF SET UP AND HOW MY INCH'S IN THE BACK

·
Registered
534 Posts
Originally posted by KING-JAMES+Nov 7 2003, 03:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KING-JAMES @ Nov 7 2003, 03:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--juicdcutlass@Nov 7 2003, 02:16 PM

SWEET :cool: IM THINKING OF DOING MY T-TOP. WHAT KIND OF SET UP AND HOW MY INCH'S IN THE BACK[/b][/quote]
4 pump 8 battery pro hopper setup...

Front: 2 - 3/4 port LA Series
1/2 Parker checks
#9 Marzocchi gears
3/8 faucet style parker slow down
hard line return
italian dumps
#8 Hoses to the front
8" Pro Hopper Comp cylinders
3 Ton Pro Hopper springs
(for now... got new 3.5 OSC Spring coming soon)

Rear: 2 - Comp pro hopper
3/8 Parker checks
#6 Marzocchi gears
t handle slow downs
italian dumps
#6 hoses
the picture shows 16" CCE cylinders, but those bent.. now
I am running 10" Pro Hopper until I decide on 12's or 14's
Pro Hopper power balls
Pro Hopper Adjustable upper trailing arms

Here is a pic of the trunk .. still needs to be cleaned up ... but you get the idea...

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Originally posted by juicdcutlass+Nov 7 2003, 02:26 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (juicdcutlass @ Nov 7 2003, 02:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 7 2003, 03:30 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--juicdcutlass
@Nov 7 2003, 02:16 PM

SWEET :cool: IM THINKING OF DOING MY T-TOP. WHAT KIND OF SET UP AND HOW MY INCH'S IN THE BACK

1/2 Parker checks
#9 Marzocchi gears
hard line return
italian dumps
#8 Hoses to the front
3 Ton Pro Hopper springs

3/8 Parker checks
#6 Marzocchi gears
t handle slow downs
italian dumps
#6 hoses
Pro Hopper power balls

Here is a pic of the trunk .. still needs to be cleaned up ... but you get the idea...

[/b][/quote]
need more batters in there hit the back bumper with your for pumps

·
Registered
534 Posts
i like them... when i picked them up at the parker store they said that they are the most precise slow down compared to a needle valve style.. becuase they are metering valves... any way.. yeah i like them.. and they look good too...

·
Registered
534 Posts
Originally posted by jojo+Nov 7 2003, 05:00 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jojo @ Nov 7 2003, 05:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 7 2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 7 2003, 03:30 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--juicdcutlass
@Nov 7 2003, 02:16 PM

1/2 Parker checks
#9 Marzocchi gears
hard line return
italian dumps
#8 Hoses to the front
3 Ton Pro Hopper springs

3/8 Parker checks
#6 Marzocchi gears
t handle slow downs
italian dumps
#6 hoses
Pro Hopper power balls

need more batters in there hit the back bumper with your for pumps[/b][/quote]
believe me Jojo... i am trying.. but my pumpheads are f'ed.... i keep blowing the pressure o ring.. or the pumphead seals... these are the first pumps that I didn't buy pre built ... i think i messed up the pumpheads when i used an impact gun to put them onto the block... now i know better.... i rebuilt both of them and I still have problems... should have 2 more pumpheads coming this week ... just need the extra loot... also thinking about running some Black Magic for the hell of it and see what that does... and move the fronts to the back... :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Originally posted by juicdcutlass@Nov 7 2003, 01:16 PM

Tight ass ride man, i'm all about being different! Got any more pics of it at other angles?

·
Registered
534 Posts
Originally posted by firedup78+Nov 10 2003, 09:17 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (firedup78 @ Nov 10 2003, 09:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--juicdcutlass@Nov 7 2003, 01:16 PM

Tight ass ride man, i'm all about being different! Got any more pics of it at other angles?[/b][/quote]
not with me right now.. i will dig up some more when i go home tonight...

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WHAT'S GOOD WITH MORE PICS :cheesy:

·
Registered
534 Posts
when I got the car it sat for almost 2 years outside... it had a fiberglass cowl hood, hood pins and Crager SST wheels... i think i still might have a picture of it like that somewhere anyway here is after i got a factory hood on and primered it...

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Originally posted by juicdcutlass@Nov 12 2003, 08:57 AM
when I got the car it sat for almost 2 years outside... it had a fiberglass cowl hood, hood pins and Crager SST wheels... i think i still might have a picture of it like that somewhere anyway here is after i got a factory hood on and primered it...

Tight! That bad boy is unique bro, you did good! :thumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts