LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
back in the mid 90's i think i saw a MC, like a a 85 with a euro front end. it wasnt a ss like the one out right now. maybe i'm wrong :dunno:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i thought i saw one at a local hobby shop back in days. but it could of been a SS. i wish i would of pick one up. ive been looking for one off and on. so if anyone knows hit me up

·
Registered
39 Posts
there is two that i have seen the grey 87aeroback one and the normal 86 monte carlo ss.or are you looking for a different one?

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its a different one. like the blue one from pro hopper (Gomez brothers) and the one Jerry Lamas. its not a SS but it does have a euro front end

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Dec 5 2003, 01:21 AM
flipped thru my library and found this one. Not the best job, but it's the "Euro" clip

that looks like a silverado grill.

Tonedeaf his name is Jeremy Lamm

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Originally posted by Lownslow302+Dec 5 2003, 01:18 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lownslow302 @ Dec 5 2003, 01:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--BigPoppa@Dec 5 2003, 01:21 AM
flipped thru my library and found this one.  Not the best job, but it's the "Euro" clip

Tonedeaf his name is Jeremy Lamm[/b][/quote]
you could be right, it does look like it. Needs more of a bumper though. Who's Jeremy Lamm?

K. Diaz

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
whow!! very nice!!!! hmm, damn - radioshack should make a g-body R/C car, like the other lolos they made... ;) ;)

i luv g-bodies..... ;) :biggrin: :cool:

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa+Dec 5 2003, 01:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BigPoppa @ Dec 5 2003, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 5 2003, 01:18 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--BigPoppa
@Dec 5 2003, 01:21 AM
flipped thru my library and found this one.  Not the best job, but it's the "Euro" clip

Tonedeaf his name is Jeremy Lamm
you could be right, it does look like it. Needs more of a bumper though. Who's Jeremy Lamm?

K. Diaz[/b][/quote]
i think his name is jerry lamm anywho he owns or dances a metalflake green LS montecarlo for prohopper.

i enlarged the picture its a half a tahoe grill and bumper. nice but not right :cool:

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
JERRY LAMM IS MY HOMIE AND IS IN MY CAR CLUB. I HAVE A FRIEND WHO IS GOING TO MAKE SOME LS CLIPS IN RESIN. THIS DUDE IS TIGHT!!!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by Lownslow302+Dec 5 2003, 01:18 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lownslow302 @ Dec 5 2003, 01:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--BigPoppa@Dec 5 2003, 01:21 AM

Tonedeaf his name is Jeremy Lamm[/b][/quote]
will call him JL.

JL had the 2nd monte. it was the same thing as the Gomez Bro, but JL's was kandy green. both had the MEX flag on the roof and a pro hopper setup. then JL switched to DNA hydros (Luxor) and his ride was kandy orange.

both rides where chingon as hell.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts