LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post up your monte models! I want to see what you all have done from before I was here. I could search for it.....COULD :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Sep 2 2003, 07:28 AM

K. Diaz
That thing is awesome! How did you do the suspension setup on it? Is it the AMT Lowrider kit? I looked at your site too, very clean stuff man! Respect to ya :puffin:

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
this great kit came with the 3-wheel option. Great detail. It comes with extra parts to pose front and back up, down, or stock. Combining the parts from the front end makes a 3-wheel.

I shortened the same kit to fit in the 79 model, you can see the wheel wells and interior/chassis

K. Diaz

Last edited by BigPoppa at Sep 2 2003, 02:31 PM

·
Registered
540 Posts
I have a Lindberg 78 monte sittin on a Hoppin hydros chassis. I am just getting into all this. I am so glad I found this place it has a lot of good information on what to do. I plan on building my own chassises for other cars that I plan to build in the future. If anyone has some useful information that I can utilize or know where to find such info email or pm me. All the monte's on this post are badass. Far better than mine but then again I am only a newbie

Found my ISP website uploaded my real quick Monte video, I just threw this monte together with a HH two motor setup trust me it is nothing to look at but it is my first model with hydros

http://myweb.cableone.net/berniera/monte.wmv

Last edited by PiK at Sep 3 2003, 10:54 PM

1 - 7 of 7 Posts