LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need a monte ss body no interior or glass needed must be clean pleeze help :cool:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ANYBODY???????? :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
just give it some time JERK

·
14,255 Posts
TTT

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FUCC YOU WALKIND ASS PLUG

·
14,255 Posts
Originally posted by 816customshop@Sep 10 2003, 06:16 PM
lol, there I go being a dick again. :cool:

·
Registered
13,478 Posts
Originally posted by foey+Sep 10 2003, 04:26 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (foey @ Sep 10 2003, 04:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--816customshop@Sep 10 2003, 06:16 PM
lol, there I go being a dick again. :cool:[/b][/quote]
walkin dildo

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I JUST WANT THE BODY

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BESIDES YA CANT GET THE FLATWINDOW NEMORE

·
Registered
12,528 Posts
by time you buy the body and pay for shipping...you will pay more for the body..might well get the whole kit...they have alot of older kits there..was just there today...give me a couple days..i might get you a body..since i only need the other parts for a project..what part kcmo you from?

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
ripped off my brother (lowdowntown) for a dub city car,,that they were suppose to trade,,,,they were suppose to send at same time,,,that was on Friday the 12th...my brother gave him tracking number,,and it shows that he recieved the item,,,but never sent my brothers,,,and hasnt responded to any PM's.....beware..for this bad seller/trader..

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Originally posted by wired62@Sep 22 2003, 10:17 PM
ripped off my brother (lowdowntown) for a dub city car,,that they were suppose to trade,,,,they were suppose to send at same time,,,that was on Friday the 12th...my brother gave him tracking number,,and it shows that he recieved the item,,,but never sent my brothers,,,and hasnt responded to any PM's.....beware..for this bad seller/trader..
Sounds like it if he just wanted a body, he could not only rob you of a kit, but ruin your chances of ever building it again. Ain't goin to get no respect if he is a hater either, calling people a walking ass plug. His signature says fuck the haters though, so I guess he has to go fuck himself.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts