LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

421 - 440 of 479 Posts

·
Registered
9,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #424
could always notch the headlight bezels so it looks like chrome on the top and bottom of the grille go into the headlight bezels

·
rollinspokes
28 Posts
ya thats true i might pull the grill and bezels off and see if it gives me enough room to go all the way across it reminds me of the older chargers with the flip head lights

·
Registered
9,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #426
i think there would be, i have a extra pair of headlight bezels id sell you could chop up if you ever do wanna go that route

·
UnifieD 65
1,468 Posts
Yeah it's clean for being all original, he's planning to bag it soon.

·
Registered
18 Posts
This thread is a sight for sore eyes. I have slowly been modding my 67 valiant. I have some chrome under the hood now. Interior is coming together. I narrowed some swivel seats out of a 65 chrysler 300. Those will be reapolstered soon. Then as soon as the paint goes on I'll start posting some "after" pictures.
Lowpars need to get some attention.

·
Riding Sboccolati
2,183 Posts
^^ Dude that looks amazing! Does it look like this one from the front? Is it juiced? And what year, i dont think ive ever seen a Valiant with that rearend and roof.

I also like this very much. Old school wires n juice is all these cars need.

Spike, love the 5th ave btw. Cant help thinkin 13s on 155/80 would helpit thou, being a small car those tires make the wheels look huge, but if you like it its all that matters

·
Registered
454 Posts
^^ Dude that looks amazing! Does it look like this one from the front? Is it juiced? And what year, i dont think ive ever seen a Valiant with that rearend and roof.

I also like this very much. Old school wires n juice is all these cars need.

Spike, love the 5th ave btw. Cant help thinkin 13s on 155/80 would helpit thou, being a small car those tires make the wheels look huge, but if you like it its all that matters
lol that pic you posted is the same car, its my car, it just doesn't have the skirts on the pic i posted and yes it is juiced I'm redoing the set up right now, its a 66 dodge dart gt, the second car you posted is super clean, i like it, is a 5t ave?

421 - 440 of 479 Posts