How much are you selling filters for?

i doubt i will sell them

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
Originally posted by Notorious76@Sep 7 2005, 05:54 PM~3770808
i doubt i will sell them

Dick :biggrin:

Jason will soon own 85% of all oldschool Aircraft parts left in the world.

:cheesy:

·
Registered
883 Posts
its people like you that make cool shit expensive ;)

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by losixfor@Sep 8 2005, 11:07 AM~3775216
its people like you that make cool shit expensive  ;)

lol, with all the millions of surplus parts out there, i dont think my collection is driving up parts.

24 Pesco's
50-60 filters
50 slowdowns
12 accumulators
tanks
tanks sites and other small parts.

luckily, i dont buy solenoid valves (dumps). :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by kraz13@Sep 7 2005, 08:20 PM~3771790
:angry:  :(  :(  :(  :(  Hey J what you been up to?

not much, how about you??

·
Premium Member
34,391 Posts
Originally posted by Notorious76@Sep 8 2005, 11:21 AM~3775260
lol, with all the millions of surplus parts out there, i dont think my collection is driving up parts.
24 Pesco's
50-60 filters
50 slowdowns
12 accumulators
tanks
tanks sites and other small parts.
luckily, i dont buy solenoid valves (dumps).  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:
J collects this stuff for the love of it... He's not driving up parts.. it's people willing to pay too much for stuff out there...

·
Premium Member
34,391 Posts
Originally posted by Notorious76@Sep 8 2005, 11:21 AM~3775260
luckily, i dont buy solenoid valves (dumps).  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

:biggrin: LoL I feel the same way as you as far as with Adex dumps being the best but why havn't you really got into the other solenoid valves?

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by blueouija@Sep 9 2005, 10:05 AM~3781902
:biggrin: LoL I feel the same way as you as far as with Adex dumps being the best but why havn't you really got into the other solenoid valves?

to me there was only 2 OG dumps. Adel and Delta. I know the guys usually used anything they could get, but nothing was used more than the Adel and Delta. There are some guys who have old Pesco setups with Deltas still on them and of course the Adel.

Well, as we all know newer Delta's suck, but the Adex is the best ever made.

And before anyone starts screaming Hydro-Aire this and that, learn some history first.

Thanks in advanced. :biggrin:

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
Originally posted by Notorious76@Sep 9 2005, 07:45 AM~3782000
And before anyone starts screaming Hydro-Aire this and that, learn some history first.
Thanks in advanced.  :biggrin:
Hey Jason, what's wrong with Hydro-Aires? Are they just from a different generation?

Not trying to be a retard. I just don't know, so I figured I'd ask an expert. ;)

Thanks,
Jeff

·
Premium Member
34,391 Posts
Originally posted by Badass94Cad@Sep 9 2005, 10:53 AM~3782037
Hey Jason, what's wrong with Hydro-Aires?  Are they just from a different generation?

Not trying to be a retard.  I just don't know, so I figured I'd ask an expert.  ;)

Thanks,
Jeff
the cast bodies on the #6's and 8's can crack and they can pressure lock.. they can be adjusted to help with that though

·
Premium Member
34,391 Posts
Originally posted by Notorious76@Sep 9 2005, 10:45 AM~3782000
Thanks in advanced.  :biggrin:

:roflmao: I thought it was interesting when the article in LRM said the monster green was best dump out there.. boy that is a myth.bigger isn't always better.... Adex is #1 hands down.. :thumbsup:

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by Badass94Cad@Sep 9 2005, 10:53 AM~3782037
Hey Jason, what's wrong with Hydro-Aires?  Are they just from a different generation?

Not trying to be a retard.  I just don't know, so I figured I'd ask an expert.  ;)

Thanks,
Jeff

its just that the hydro-aires did not get popular until the adels were hard to find, see the military actually found a use for the adels long after they were on surplus shelves, they ended up needed them for in-flight refueling planes, then the supply of adels went down to civilians.

there is nothing wrong with a hydro-aire, but like everything else in life, there is always a better substitute.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by DIPPINIT@Sep 9 2005, 11:16 AM~3782113
Aircraft is cool.  :biggrin:

SO is Jason :biggrin:

Whats up B? Damn, its lunchtime here, and breakfast over there huh?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts