·
Registered
11,253 Posts
i like that color what is it?

·
Registered
743 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Nov 5 2003, 03:04 PM
hoping to. I'm bout sick of it and ready to start something else...too bad I got that 68 and a Golf I should do first

K. Diaz
I hear you I am about sick of the 61, polished that damn thing for hours and hours. Time to get it finished and move on

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
that is really nice like the color

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by O.G.ModelBuilder@Nov 5 2003, 03:07 PM
what kit is dat bonnie?
AMT 1965 Bonneville. It has the lame 1 peice undercarriage, so I stretched the more detailed 70 Impala to fit.

FYI, if you find these at a good price (under 20 bux) get it, they will NOT be reissuing it because they modified it to make the horrible 2+2-horrible because the 2+2 is actually based on the Catalina, which is shorter than the Bonney. But then, if it doesn't bother you like it does me... go get the 2+2, they just rereleased it.

K. Diaz

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Clean model Poppa...I have a question, at one point I remember seeing a Grand Prix, Bonneville, and that 2+2 kit. So you are saying that the Bonneville and the 2+2 are from the same mold?

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by Armando Ranflitas@Nov 5 2003, 03:57 PM
Clean model Poppa...I have a question, at one point I remember seeing a Grand Prix, Bonneville, and that 2+2 kit. So you are saying that the Bonneville and the 2+2 are from the same mold?
Damn, I forgot about the Grand Prix, I'm not sure what happened to that mold. AMT modified the Bonneville mold to make the 2+2 mold, losing the Bonneville forever. But now I'm not sure with the Grand Prix in the picture. The last time I seen that was at the same time as the Bonneville, both Prestige issues. Ask about it on the HH board.

K Diaz

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by PiK@Nov 5 2003, 04:34 PM
That is a sharp looking bonnie man, is that the same one in your sig or the same kit just done a different way? not sure if you have mentioned either way so my stupid ass is askin anyway ;)
the one in my avatar is a 68. Thanks for the props. Not a dumbass question, I've seen worse.

K. Diaz

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Nov 5 2003, 04:07 PM
AMT modified the Bonneville mold to make the 2+2 mold, losing the Bonneville forever.
so i shouldn't destroy any more of these old originals that i have?
they might actually be worth some trading one of these days? :biggrin:

also........ that damn thing still aint done? what the hell!!
lol, just a lil payback man ;)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts