LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is up with them, give'n my boy the run around,,,,its almost 2 1/2 months,,wait'n.there goz all his fun this summer,,,with this chitown weather...he was look'n 4 sum good ass hopp'n springs, sent the payment, they said it would be a week,,,,every time he called sum 1 else would give him sum other story'z,,,talk'n about -0- that guy got fired,,,and we will look into ur order, and call u back,,,over and over again,,,the last one was,,,,,-0- we got ur springs in, but w sent them out 2 get heat treated 4 you,,that was a month ago!,,and he orderd them strait from more bounce too. good look'n out M.B.Q.,,,i know i wount order from you guyz, or tell others to, i know u guys make sum good azz springs but, u cant play with people for months after you got their money,,,juss tell him its a lost couse, dont play with people and their hard earned cash,,,any 1 else got sum thing 2 say about M.B.Q...he talked 2 the main boss there and he's the 1 say'n they sent them out 2 get heat treated,,,what ever,,,

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I heard rumors that they were good for that, unless you place a big order with'em.. I get my MBQ from black magic hydraulics.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
fuck more bounce go through nacho

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Originally posted by NEIGHBORHOOD LEGENDS@Aug 11 2005, 04:06 PM~3595775
what is up with them, give'n my boy the run around,,,,its almost 2 1/2 months,,wait'n.there goz all his fun this summer,,,with this chitown weather...he was look'n 4 sum good ass hopp'n springs, sent the payment, they said it would be a week,,,,every time he called sum 1 else would give him sum other story'z,,,talk'n about -0- that guy got fired,,,and we will look into ur order, and call u back,,,over and over again,,,the last one was,,,,,-0- we got ur springs in, but w sent them out 2 get heat treated 4 you,,that was a month ago!,,and he orderd them strait from more bounce too. good look'n out M.B.Q.,,,i know i wount order from you guyz, or tell others to, i know u guys make sum good azz springs but, u cant play with people for months after you got their money,,,juss tell him its a lost couse, dont play with people and their hard earned cash,,,any 1 else got sum thing 2 say about M.B.Q...he talked 2 the main boss there and he's the 1 say'n they sent them out 2 get heat treated,,,what ever,,,

heat treating is a process thats done when the coil is being wound. So hey, you are getting some custom made coils?

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
POS MF's....... I called em after someone from their posted up on here once.... that had a good hustle on here....but over the phone....way too shakey..... I was smart and just never followed thru....

I hate buisness people like that.....making it bad for everyone else reputable :angry:

·
Premium Member
34,391 Posts
Originally posted by droppen98@Aug 12 2005, 08:14 PM~3606626
f%$k more bounce go through nacho
True that!!!!! Get your money back and get a nice set of OSC coils from Nacho ;)

Fast Shipping and good service! OSC #1 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Originally posted by NEIGHBORHOOD LEGENDS@Sep 28 2005, 12:29 PM~3902973
THEY WONT SEND THE MONEY BACK, JUSS KEEP THROWN BULLSHIT AT HIM, O ITS CUZ THIS, ITS CUZ THAT.i juss wont peeplz 2 know so they dont get burned the same way.
:(

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
How did he pay them? There are ways to get back at them. Bitchin and complainin never got anything done.

·
Registered
517 Posts
report them to BBB. (better business burea.) some shit like that. but for real if u report them they will do a an investigation on them.

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by NEIGHBORHOOD LEGENDS@Sep 28 2005, 01:29 PM~3902973
THEY WONT SEND THE MONEY BACK, JUSS KEEP THROWN BULLSHIT AT HIM, O ITS CUZ THIS, ITS CUZ THAT.i juss wont peeplz 2 know so they dont get burned the same way.
I TALKED WITH HUGU TODAY ABOUT THIS MATTER,TRY CALLING HIM ON FRIDAY.....SEE WHAT HAPPENS...IF NOT I'LL HAVE RON SEND YOU OUT A PAIR ,BUT YOU PAY SHIPPING

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Thats wzup....BMH.....now has to cover yur azz........ fillin an order placed with a manuf......whats the world coming too...??? Good buiz BMH.... You must really believe in Hugo's product...... cause as a seller.....he's a Busta :uh:

·
Banned
2,426 Posts
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics@Sep 29 2005, 12:11 AM~3907331
I TALKED WITH HUGU TODAY ABOUT THIS MATTER,TRY CALLING HIM ON FRIDAY.....SEE WHAT HAPPENS...IF NOT I'LL HAVE RON SEND YOU OUT A PAIR ,BUT YOU PAY SHIPPING
I FOR SEE FUTURE BUSINESS WITH BLACK MAGIC....I HEAR TONS OF GOOD STUFF ABOUT THE QUALITY OF PRODUCT AND THEN I SEE THIS.......GOOD PEOPLE TO ...NICE TO SEE EVERY NOW AND TTHE ;) N

1 - 20 of 27 Posts