LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BRAND NEW JUST PUT THEM ON RIM TO SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALL ARE BRAND NEW BUT ONE HAS A COUPLE OF SCUFFS FROM BEGIN MOVED AROUND :cool: :cool: MAKE OFFERS

RIMS ARE NOT FOR SALE!!!!!!! :biggrin: BUT IF PRICE IS RIGHT EVERTYHING IS FOR SALE.................ALL GOLD 88SPOKE STAMPED DAYTON 13X7......

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
how much you looking to get hit me on pm's

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
liking them rims...1000 shipped

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LIKE I SAID DAYTON WACKIN' $4000 SOMETHING FOR THEM........... :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by APACHERX3@Jan 26 2010, 09:34 AM~16414789
LIKE I SAID DAYTON WACKIN' $4000 SOMETHING FOR THEM........... :biggrin:  :biggrin:
JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH DAYTON AND IT $4,436 FOR A SET OF ALL GOLD TO THE RUBBER 13X7 STAMPED 88 SPOKE :cool: .LET ME KNOW

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Dayton does NOT gold plate anymore homie get the storie straight :uh: before you speak :wow: ...... Sometimes it works out beter that way thank you for reading HAHAHA :cool:

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Dusk til Dawn@Jan 26 2010, 06:57 PM~16420441
Dayton does NOT gold plate anymore homie get the storie straight  :uh: before you speak :wow: ...... Sometimes it works out beter that way thank you for reading HAHAHA  :cool:
:dunno: what you talking about homie :buttkick: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by Dusk til Dawn@Jan 26 2010, 07:04 PM~16420555
Dayton does not gold plate anything as of jan1 2010  at least in the dayton in ohio i have a family member who works their :biggrin:
Homie...I called them this morning and talked to the vato that has the Dayton tread on here and that's what he told me :cool:

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So WEST UP HOMIE!!!!!you want to buy something or what's crackin' :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
na call dayton from dayton ohio google it as of jan 1 2010 their is no more gold the people they contracted with went out of business so they are looking for some one else..... people on this form are all a bunch of shit talkers and they know who they are as soon as they read this investigate your self before you take somones word ,you will get better results :biggrin: you no what i mean...

·
Registered
9,524 Posts
Originally posted by Dusk til Dawn@Jan 26 2010, 07:11 PM~16420648
na call dayton from dayton ohio google it as of jan 1 2010 their is no more gold the people they contracted with went out of business so they are looking for some one else..... people on this form are all a bunch of shit talkers and they know who they are as soon as they read this investigate your self before you take somones word ,you will get better results  :biggrin: you no what i mean...
you dont think they still have stock in gold left??

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by Dusk til Dawn@Jan 26 2010, 07:11 PM~16420648
na call dayton from dayton ohio google it as of jan 1 2010 their is no more gold the people they contracted with went out of business so they are looking for some one else..... people on this form are all a bunch of shit talkers and they know who they are as soon as they read this investigate your self before you take somones word ,you will get better results  :biggrin: you no what i mean...
:uh:this VATO I called the 1888number and talked to a sales rep....I buy shit from them all the time!!! :cool: so what you need homie I give you a major deal MR.DAYTON KNOW IT ALL.... :biggrin: EY don't know all that jive shit you talking all I know is I GOT DAYTON'S FOR DAYS :h5:

·
18,283 Posts
Originally posted by texasgold@Jan 26 2010, 05:16 PM~16420704
you dont think they still have stock in gold left??
Good point. Last time I talked to them was probably a year ago..... they had all chrome and several gold in stock, at least in 13 inch. :cool:

·
Registered
4,796 Posts
what u want for them i have some nice ones like urs w/o the recess

1 - 20 of 47 Posts