LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 91 Cadillac Deville and i want to know what i can do to it to help with performance a little bit. I palne to redo my whole exhaust once the winter is over so that the snow ans salt wont mess it up. I also plan on gettting some new rims with performance tires but this will also be at the end of winter. Does anybody have any other suggestons on things that i can do that wouldnt require much custom work

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Port and polish the heads, and have them shaved. Full tune-up/service. And a 200 shot of NOS.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
200 shot would be cool for a short burst of top speed. Stock V-8's can take that amount ok, just need to maybe ajust it to run alittle richer. If its a 6cylinder, max would be 100 shot. Its perfect for the sleeper look.

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its a v8 engine, I was looking mostly for bolt on stuff but i dont think that there are many bolt on parts for my car. Well I just got my emissions test done today and failed that so I guess that i will have to go ahead and jsut redo my exhaust now. Does anybody have any reccomendation on mufflers, catalytic conveters and maybe headers that i should use. I wanted to get dual exhaust if that helps. I also want it to sound nice and sound low and deep but not neccesarily be real loud.

Last edited by 91lacdeville at Dec 8 2003, 03:02 PM

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
i say you should get a flowmaster 40 series, single inlet dual outlet will be just loud enough i think, also if ou wanna be cheap like i will be here soon, there are always glasspacks, about $15 each.

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by BuThatsaCHRYSLER@Dec 8 2003, 02:51 PM
i say you should get a flowmaster 40 series, single inlet dual outlet will be just loud enough i think, also if ou wanna be cheap like i will be here soon, there are always glasspacks, about $15 each.
I was thinking about getting the 40 series. They arent that expensive are they. All i need is that a new catalytic and some nice headers and ill be good to go.

Last edited by 91lacdeville at Dec 8 2003, 03:06 PM

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.