LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CHECK THESE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR.
AMIGO 63 OR 2 IN 1

61 comvert.

my bomb

and my hopper in progress. needs to be cleared

Last edited by Models IV Life at Jul 24 2003, 06:30 PM

·
Banned
5,403 Posts
damn if i didnt have my bike, id be doing some models..props to u guys making models!!! and models IV life, u do some sick shit man, that 63 looks better then some real ones

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
THANKS HOMIES!!! I TRY TO MAKE THEM AS REAL AS POSSIBLE. I APPRECIATE ALL YOUR COMMENTS. MORE PICS AS I WORK ON THEM.

I'LL BE BACK TONIGHT.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by endlesslove2@Jul 24 2003, 06:36 PM
man my fuckin mouth is waterin. homie you got MAD SKILLS. the only thing id change is add sum blue LIGHT green and maybe pinkish red patterns on the roof of the hopper :thumbsup: do you paint with can or airbrush?
AIRBRUSH. UM YAEH I WAS THINKING OF DOING PATTERNS ON THE ROOF. I HAVE SOME SKETCHED OUT. ITS DOES LOOK A LITTLE PLAIN. LOL GOOD IDEA DOG.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
nah dont get it twisted. it doesnt look plain but the patterns would definitely make it pop. you dont see a lot of ppl puttin major work into hoppers b/c theyre not goin for detail but the patterns would definitely make it stand out. the most beautiful hopper/dancer ive ever seen was the red 65<i think its bigpoppas> with sum MAJOR detail

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by endlesslove2@Jul 24 2003, 06:48 PM
nah dont get it twisted. it doesnt look plain but the patterns would definitely make it pop. you dont see a lot of ppl puttin major work into hoppers b/c theyre not goin for detail but the patterns would definitely make it stand out. the most beautiful hopper/dancer ive ever seen was the red 65<i think its bigpoppas> with sum MAJOR detail
OH YEAH THATS RIGHT. I THOUGHT IT WAS A REGULAR MODEL UNTIL I SAW THE SWITCH BOX!!! GREAT HOPPER.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Models IV Life+Jul 24 2003, 06:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Models IV Life @ Jul 24 2003, 06:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler@Jul 24 2003, 06:51 PM
:uh: was it poppas or was it low83cutty's ?
I THINK LOCUTTY. NOT 100% SURE.[/b][/quote]
yeah it was low83cutty, i just checked in my files. ;)

not to be taking attention from you in your own post or anything man, just thought that the credit should go to the right person ;)

Last edited by The Mad Modeler at Jul 24 2003, 06:55 PM

1 - 20 of 26 Posts