E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
suuure come on down we have plenty of gay bars for,u to go to

·
This user retired this account
0 Posts
Good morning sweatheart. Daddy wants to caution you. I see you are back in OT after a few weeks hietus and right away you are making provocative threads.

This time I expect the following:

You will either not whine, cry, bitch or otherwise snivel when every man in here wants to sex play you or ask for pics of your bee stings.

OR you will adhere to all requests made in OT

Are we fucking clear?

·
Registered
19,361 Posts
My gf was too tired. :uh: :mad:

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good morning sweatheart. Daddy wants to caution you. I see you are back in OT after a few weeks hietus and right away you are making provocative threads.

This time I expect the following:

You will either not whine, cry, bitch or otherwise snivel when every man in here wants to sex play you or ask for pics of your bee stings.

OR you will adhere to all requests made in OT

Are we fucking clear?
yes, we are fuckin clear on this..and be nice and go to bed earlier so you dont yell at me when i try to wake u up..
:thumbsup:

My gf was too tired. :uh: :mad:
:happysad:

·
This user retired this account
0 Posts
yes, we are fuckin clear on this..and be nice and go to bed earlier so you dont yell at me when i try to wake u up..
:thumbsup:

:happysad:
You will also NEVER talk shit to other females in here because we need them ALL in OT

Make a public apology to sillyscrapa.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You will also NEVER talk shit to other females in here because we need them ALL in OT

Make a public apology to sillyscrapa.
ok and NO :nono:

id never ask u to apologize to another man ..:twak:

·
Banned
8,326 Posts
were i live its hard to have morning sex, pimps be over charging and getting fussy about day money.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
upon further thought since i am not having morning sex i will not agree to any rules until i am having it

:D

1 - 20 of 55 Posts