LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOME BASTURD KEYED THE CADDY, I WET SANDED AND BUFFED MOST OF IT OUT, THEY DIDN'T MAKE IT TO THE FLAKE JUST THE CLEAR SO I FILLED THE SCRATCH WITH SOME CLEAR AND IN TWO WEEKS WHEN IT IS CURED I WILL WETSAND AND BUFF IT OUT, I DID BURN A LIL BIT A OF FLAKE OFF THOUGH

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
It should be legal to kill over candies and flakes...

·
Registered
137 Posts
Originally posted by B_A_RIDER@Dec 25 2003, 06:17 PM
It should be legal to kill over candies and flakes...
:thumbsup:

People really can be pointlessly shit can't they.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
long slow painful death

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
*** I know how you feel man..... The first night i took my 64 out of the garage I parked it empty parking lot across the street before i went to watch some street racing.. I wwas gone for about 3 hours & my neighbor aross the street called me up & said that some guy in a white truck was driving drunk & hit his car first & tried to back up & hit my car really badly.......... I was BUMMED OUT!!!! Well the next day after I, did some investigating & found out that it was the neighbor who hit my car & made up a story about it.......... I almost ripped his fuckin head off, & brought him up to the Reservation & left him for dead on some old logging roads..... Im still pissed but, thats what i get for putting my car out in the elements & exposing it to get fucked up ...... You just cant win when you have something you really cherish ................... :angry:

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
THATS WHAT HAPPIN WHEN YOU PUT YOUR CAR OVER YOUR WOMEN,WHO THEN BECOMES YOUR EX.......SORRY TO HEAR THAT.....SORRY ASS HATERS....IN EVERY PARTS OF THE WORLD

1 - 9 of 9 Posts