LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help me, My hydraulic motors keep on running i can not get it to stop. Is there a soliniod problem or is my motor bad. I have disconnected the ground but everytime i reconnect it begins to spark. I really need help!!!!!! Thanks to anyone that responses to this you can also email me at [email protected] or [email protected]

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
bad solenoid to me, and or switch wiring to them is shorted to the 24 volts.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Originally posted by wickkidz@Dec 21 2003, 10:54 PM
Can anyone help me, My hydraulic motors keep on running i can not get it to stop. Is there a soliniod problem or is my motor bad. I have disconnected the ground but everytime i reconnect it begins to spark. I really need help!!!!!! Thanks to anyone that responses to this you can also email me at [email protected] or [email protected]
I AGREE WITH THE STUCK SOLINOID OR CHECK ALL OF YOUR SWITCHES ONE OF THEM MIGHT BE STUCK IT HAPPEND TO ONE OF MY HOMIES,.

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
bad noid

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
Originally posted by enough_talkin@Dec 21 2003, 11:39 PM
bad noid
yep, swap out those solenoids to that pump, :cool:

·
Registered
17 Posts
yup ya got stuck solenoid,but ya might end up there agian if ya dont check your switches..are you runnin a fuse...are you runin 24 v to them if not then you need to and run a 10 amp fuse off the battery..to protect the wiring..if ya runnin a hoppin dump sometimes ya have to run a 15 amp but if not ,never go higher than a 10...also ..load test your first two batterries because if one of those is bad it will mess with your solenoids also....run a continuity tester on your switches after the 24 v wire has been disconnected from the battery and hit the switch to see how long it stays on after you let off of it..or just replace them if you ever ran more than 24 v to them....

good luck...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
can some one help me fix it. I dont know which solinoid is bad do i check the both? Can someone show me a diagram.
Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts