LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a noid stick and I assumed it was from the batts being low, I pulled my disconnect, and parked it. I threw the charger on the batts and figured I was gtg. I was bored today and figured I would Throw it up on 3 and I went to connect the disconnect and damm motor started spinning. I am guessing a noid is fried, how do I figure out which one it is. Seems it is the back left pump with the issues.

·
Registered
86 Posts
yo omg 79 impala i'm from boston too and i getitng a lowrider but do u have AIM

I live in Dorchester but are u located any place close to me u got pics of ur ride i think i seen ur ride b4 was u at blue hills tire shop...

Hey dude do u have an AOL aim screen name

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the feedback.

Nice to see someone else interested in lowriding. Which car did you see? My impala or my delta?

With regards to aim, my screename is killinewe... I am on all the time but pretty much only answer at work 9-6 on weekdays. Holla aND thanks for the replies.

·
Registered
382 Posts
yea all the nods are stuck on the pump i hate that shit some times after you charge the batts if it still does it then you can tap them with somethin and theyll werk hey its ghetto but theyll last until you have money or time to pick up new ones.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts