LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHAT THE BEST PRICE YOU GUYS CAN FIND ON THESE THEY ARE USUALLY DEALER ORDER PARTS BUT THERE ARE WHAREHUOSE'S OUT THERE THAT SELL THEM CHEAPER I BULK LET ME KNOW WHAT PRICES YOU PAY OR WHERE I CAN GET THEM CHEAP THANKS TONY

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
i buy motorcrafts for $12 each.

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Cadillac Bob@Nov 2 2003, 06:06 AM
Use accurate brand solenoids. $7 ea, and they are built better than the motorcraft noids.
sorry i think accurates r junk i only use motorcrafts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Originally posted by BIGTONY+Nov 2 2003, 09:18 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BIGTONY @ Nov 2 2003, 09:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Cadillac Bob@Nov 2 2003, 06:06 AM
Use accurate brand solenoids. $7 ea, and they are built better than the motorcraft noids.
sorry i think accurates r junk i only use motorcrafts[/b][/quote]
Then you apparently havent used them. Take a minute to dissect a motorcraft solenoid, and an accurate one (I have) and you will see that the contact plate on the accurate is thicker, the plate diameter is larger, and the solenoid spring is heavier on the accurate.

Dont get me wrong, not saying that motorcrafts are junk... I wouldnt say something so stupid without knowing any better... just saying that the accurates are indeed built better and a better buy for the money. But like I say, try taking one apart some time and you can see for yourself.

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Cadillac Bob+Nov 2 2003, 07:10 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cadillac Bob @ Nov 2 2003, 07:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 2 2003, 09:18 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Cadillac Bob
@Nov 2 2003, 06:06 AM

sorry i think accurates r junk i only use motorcrafts
Then you apparently havent used them. Take a minute to dissect a motorcraft solenoid, and an accurate one (I have) and you will see that the contact plate on the accurate is thicker, the plate diameter is larger, and the solenoid spring is heavier on the accurate.

Dont get me wrong, not saying that motorcrafts are junk... I wouldnt say something so stupid without knowing any better... just saying that the accurates are indeed built better and a better buy for the money. But like I say, try taking one apart some time and you can see for yourself.[/b][/quote]
i was just speaking from my expereince with them not like i haven't used them i to each there own u know i have not had good luck with the accurates and other swear by them i didn't mean to sound rude when i said i think they r junk ;)

·
Registered
871 Posts
SW3's are $5.69 here

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
WHAT IS THE MOTORCRAFT #? I WORK AT A CHRYSLER AND FORD DEALERSHIP. I CAN SELL YOU PARTS AT 15% ABOVE COST:) HIT ME UP IF YOU NEED ANYTHING :cheesy: :cheesy:

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
Originally posted by bumpn_gt@Nov 3 2003, 10:04 AM
SW3's are $5.69 here
UMMMMMMMM no way they are the SW-3!!!! I get them for $14!

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
IF SW3 IS THE PART NUMBER THEN LIST IS 27.13, I COULD SELL THEM FOR 14.04. WHOEVER SAID 5.69 IS FULL OF IT!

·
Registered
871 Posts
Hate to say it guys, but I am not full of it. I will pick some up this weekend and show you the receipt.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I WORK FOR FORD AND DEAD COST IS OVER 12 FROM FORD OR MOTORCRAFT. SO I CANT SEE HOW U ARE GETTING THEM THAT CHEAP. WHOS YOUR SUPPLIER??? :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
871 Posts
$5.69 at any fleet farm!

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
any body have the contact info for the super deal spots for these noids??

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
beuller beuller anyone anyone???????

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
DOES ANY BODY KNOW WHERE TO GET THESE FOR CHEAP OR DOES NOBODY KNOW ????????????????????????????? CNA I GET A RESPONSE FROM THE PREVIOUS REPLIER'S????????????????

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Originally posted by BIGTONY@Nov 24 2003, 05:17 AM
DOES ANY BODY KNOW WHERE TO GET THESE FOR CHEAP OR DOES NOBODY KNOW ????????????????????????????? CNA I GET A RESPONSE FROM THE PREVIOUS REPLIER'S????????????????
Sorry Tony, gotta go back to my previous comment. Accurates are better built AND cheaper than motorcraft noids. ProHopper lists em for $7.50 each. (tho you can get em cheaper)

Anyone telling you that you can get motorcraft ones for under $10 is just plan wrong. Dealer cost is more than that. You can find some other noids cheaper, but they arent built as well. Just buy yourself some accurates and get on with it already, they are a better built noid! :biggrin: :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts