LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the header panel that is going on my 81 coupe, its from a 91.
The logo goes down slow because the motor is toast for this function, i have a new one on order so i will post a new vid of the ornament in action through a few cycles at a higher speed.

·
Registered
12,646 Posts
:cool:

·
9,464 Posts
ROLLS ROYCE DOSE THE SAME THING ON THE NEW ONES LIKE THE ONE IN MY AVITAR, THE WINGED ANGEL GOES DOWN FOR PROTECTION

·
Premium Member
15,658 Posts
Originally posted by God's Son2@Nov 14 2008, 05:19 PM~12159972
ROLLS ROYCE DOSE THE SAME THING ON THE NEW ONES LIKE THE ONE IN MY AVITAR, THE WINGED ANGEL GOES DOWN FOR PROTECTION
DOUBLE R PHANTOM ;)

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by God's Son2@Nov 14 2008, 07:19 PM~12159972
Thats were i got the idea, i thought it was cool so i figured i would give it a try.
The wiring was a motherrrrrrrrrrrr fuckerrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It functions on a 1 touch button or a function of the alrm. The logo will drop and the door will fill in the empty space, hit the button again and it will reverse direction. :biggrin:

·
Member # 1,077
22,645 Posts
i knew u could do it!

·
Registered
12,646 Posts
Originally posted by God's Son2@Nov 14 2008, 07:19 PM~12159972
DURRRR :uh:

·
Member # 1,077
22,645 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
the movement on the RR is just sick, how the ornament separates as it goes down !!

the lac one that homie is workin on.. pretty sick too. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
18,358 Posts
Originally posted by cd blazin@Nov 14 2008, 08:10 PM~12159905
Here is the header panel that is going on my 81 coupe, its from a 91.
The logo goes down slow because the motor is toast for this function, i have a new one on order so i will post a new vid of the ornament in action through a few cycles at a higher speed.

Thats bad ass... can you make me one for my truck that works in reverse with a big middle finger for the guy doing 65 in the fast lane???

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for the good comments boys, i like how if you pull on the rr ornament it reads that and tucks in, im going to duplicate that :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts