LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WIP pics? The car is not finished because it isn't going to be finished by me... :biggrin: I'm not sure what I want with the windows....I had this idea to put a homie behind the wheel hangin' out the window and cover up the electronics behind him... but i didn't find one in a drive pose. I blacked out the windows useing some tape so it can be removed.
I also have to do the Trav RC trick so it can drive backwards.
movieclip is almost finished it's cool!

·
Registered
187 Posts
THAT is sweet !! ... I like the second pic... look at that puppy, knocked over,all nasty lookin, gettin a little rocker and quarter panel scrape'age !

Rock On, J-Man !

·
Registered
434 Posts
Your a beast! Slick car what are your plans on paint scheme. Much props. :biggrin: :biggrin: :cool: :cool:

Is it a hard setup.

-twin

·
Registered
15,951 Posts
Originally posted by jevries@Sep 21 2003, 02:45 PM
The car will be sent of to the states next week...so for the color you have to ask Brian aka Raiderz! ;)
how much is this? u have to be chargin him??

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by asco1+Sep 21 2003, 11:19 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (asco1 @ Sep 21 2003, 11:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--jevries@Sep 21 2003, 05:48 AM
WIP pics?
"W"ork "I"n "P"rogress .... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
Yup it's an unfinished car straight out of the garage.... :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
The RC 70 looks dam good. I like that mean lean on the side motion.
That thing looks like it could throw real sparks if you use lighter flints on the back bumper and drive it on some sand paper.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Originally posted by jevries@Sep 22 2003, 10:45 AM
that homie dude is cool! gonna check if I can find one over here.
And for the sparks...the car is too light to gets ome sparks goin' ;)
ive never seen dis so i dont kno if itll work... but have u ever seen does lil plastic guns that when u press the trigger , sparks happen inside of the gun and it lights up? well maybe if u get one of does guns and rig it to the car sum how u might be able to get sparks at the push of a botton. i dunno if itll werk but i just remembered bout does guns when i was a lil kid.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts