LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 15" flip down in the box with all the instructions and warranty for 500 it's and audiovox and it has a built in tv tuner, I only had it on for about 2 and a half weeks. I also got an old school punch 800 for $150 obo, a jl audio 18 w6 for $100 obo, a chrome grille guard for a 97-2000 ford expedition and a rear bumper as well as a roof rack, and I also got a home gym that retails for $200 on wal-mart I am selling it for $100. If anyone is interested please post it up I will have pics as soon as possible.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
let me see that jl? is it in a box?

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
let me see that jl? is it in a box?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the jl is not in a box but I will take a pic and put it up as soon as I come back from work.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if you guys can give an email i can send it too it'll be better cardomain is giving me a hard time.

·
Registered
392 Posts
hey homie........can u send me some pics of tha sub too?? and if u got anything else u wanna get rid of to........if you want some 20's we might be able to do some tradin on some stuff

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
i can have someoen today come down to you and buy the jl..please let me know..i will have him leave today at 2 pm.. :biggrin:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am sorry for taking so long to respond I was very busy yesterday if you are still interested e mail or pm me I am going to send you a pic of the sub.

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
i will trade you a system for that flip down it is 2 15 L7's In Box And a 1600 watt 2 channel hollywood excursion amp ?????? let me know ASAP i am very interested and i got to go to okeechobee tommorrow so i think we can meet half way

Attachments

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
man that sounds good but I am on dissability and I cant leave the house but I would like to do that trade fi you are still interested let me know.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts