LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 725 Posts

·
Masterbuilder
13,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here gose nothin....I had a few cars never finshin tham...Dident take my time an just ending up brakeing tham...WRY????? dident have patenit...So here we go

Some of the past ride...I still go this 60 impala

R.I.P.

SOLD THIS CHEVY 1500

*********** WISH I NEVER DID ***********

truck, trailer + the jet sea

R.I.P.

·
Masterbuilder
13,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by interiorcrocodile@Jan 16 2010, 07:44 PM~16311264
lol looks more like a funeral procession than cars.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: it's a new year going to bring tham back from the dead :biggrin: I realy wann get a crown vic again & a 1500 pickup

·
Registered
767 Posts
the crown vic was reissued recently so you wont have a problem snapping up one out of ebay, the truck on the other hand youll probably have to hit up model shows or watch ebay.

·
Masterbuilder
13,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by interiorcrocodile@Jan 16 2010, 07:53 PM~16311321
the crown vic was reissued recently so you wont have a problem snapping up one out of ebay, the truck on the other hand youll probably have to hit up model shows or watch ebay.
Thankz alot man...damn I hope someone on here has a crownvic 4 sale....I bought the truck for 15bucks at a old car show hangout....Im going there maybe next week to see what I find?????

thankz again

·
Registered
420 Posts
Originally posted by Mr lowrider305@Jan 16 2010, 06:16 PM~16311090
Lately I been waiting to build these again plus I seen some ppl(p-Iceman-sam)that I know builds so it realy pushed me to start building again...

Today I pulld this out from under my bed  :happysad:

hey homie glad i could get ya back into it hey just take ya time i been there wit the breakin them

·
FUCK MICHIGAN
11,437 Posts
Cant wait to see what you do with that '60.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Originally posted by Mr lowrider305@Jan 17 2010, 09:46 AM~16315792
Thankz man....I need to remove the paint....I readed on here  brake fluid is the best thing to do over night....I gott go buy some
LOL :roflmao: :biggrin:

NICE COLOR ON THE 60 ,,,ill have to give u a few pointer though to get u TTT lol use the purple brake fluid and make sure u wash it really good afterwards or your paint will lift , primer your cars b 4 paint and wetsand them for a better finish ant use colors thatl make the interior pop .....coming out nice though man :cool: im sure yull get good at it in time :cheesy:

·
Masterbuilder
13,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by danny chawps@Jan 17 2010, 01:06 PM~16315895
LOL :roflmao:  :biggrin:

NICE COLOR ON THE 60 ,,,ill have to give u a few pointer though to get u TTT lol use the purple brake fluid and make sure u wash it really good afterwards or your paint will lift , primer your cars b 4 paint and wetsand them for a better finish ant use colors thatl make the interior pop .....coming out nice though man  :cool:  im sure yull get good at it in time  :cheesy:
Thankz homie

1 - 20 of 725 Posts