LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can get (2) 1501d's on ebay for $695.00 shipped insured NEW

Or the 81000d for $625.00 shipped insured reconditioned what should I do. I know they are the same and the 1501d is just the 2003 model, but sometimes the new models are not as good as the previous one cause the cut corners to save money.

On the other hand sometimes they improve cause of technology, is reconditioned a bad choice???

at least recondition has been tested and used to make sure it works right

What should I choose..Thanks

·
Registered
685 Posts
Check Ebay you can get that 81000D for ALOT cheaper. I got mine on there for $320.00 and it was NEW even had the testing sheet that tells you what it tested out at when they shipped it out.

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
reconditioned is a bad thing. It means that it is refurbished or that something on the amp broke or didnt work so they had to redo it. But sometimes when the amp is reconditioned they may mod it and make it better. But either way that amp should be alot cheaper.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks ALL but I dont think you guys read the post read it again and then respond...

The first lines are VERRYRYYYYRYRYYY important!!!!!

I listed the prices That was the whole point....

Thanks for the help anyways I went ahead and got the new 1501d's for 695.00 SH/I

Now I want the MTX thunder 684 four channel thanks

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Originally posted by tenxo@Oct 16 2003, 07:36 PM
Thanks ALL but I dont think you guys read the post read it again and then respond...

The first lines are VERRYRYYYYRYRYYY important!!!!!

I listed the prices That was the whole point....

Thanks for the help anyways I went ahead and got the new 1501d's for 695.00 SH/I

Now I want the MTX thunder 684 four channel thanks
i thought that u meant the 2 81000d's for that price but the way u worded it made me think twice espeically since the other person made that commment

1 - 7 of 7 Posts