LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new to the stero world, help a ***** out latitlow...MTX or Kicker which is overall a better sub? ( I would have posted kicker in my last forum but it slipped my mind, i apoligize) going to put 1 15" in the back of my 1990 coupe deville. just cant decide between MTX sub and Kicker sub?

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Originally posted by lorideslo@Nov 12 2007, 02:00 PM~9210156
new to the stero world, help a ***** out latitlow...MTX or Kicker which is overall a better sub? ( I would have posted kicker in my last forum but it slipped my mind, i apoligize) going to put 1 15" in the back of my 1990 coupe deville. just cant decide between MTX sub and Kicker sub?
alright bro, this might be a better way of doing things (as compared to thread after thread of what is better then what).

tell us your budget on sub, and for an amp?
what's your target for the system (pure sound quality, pure spl, etc)
are you building your own enclosure or are we going prefab?

then we suggest a sub and an amp for you.
sounds good?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I just got some Mtx and this shit hits, Well i did get the Mtx9512d and Mtx 1501d amp to Power it

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
I gota 15'' L7 and a kx850 for sale, $300 for both. They are 3 years old and work perfect :biggrin: :cool:

·
Registered
195 Posts
dont waste your time looking at that shit street lifer posted i got 2 mxt9500 wit the amp to go wit it and that shit POUNDS in that bac of my cutlass i got a eq and cap hooked up its so much bass i dont know how to post pictures yet or i would show you one 15 would be more then enough

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Originally posted by stayfresh726@Jan 25 2008, 03:46 AM~9779692
dont waste your time looking at that shit street lifer posted i got 2 mxt9500 wit the amp to go wit it and that shit POUNDS in that bac of my cutlass i got a eq and cap hooked up its so much bass i dont know how to post pictures yet or i would show you one 15 would be more then enough
LOL, guess you dont know shit either... welcome.. hopefully you learn something during your stay

·
Registered
245 Posts
Originally posted by stayfresh726@Jan 25 2008, 01:46 AM~9779692
:nono:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts