LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of Mondays ago (01 Dec) I called up Keith to order another set of 17x9 KOs. So I 'Paypal-ed' in the loot and figured I should have my wheels in a couple of weeks. Alright fine.

Later that night, I get back from the gym and I have a message from Keith. Something got messed up with my PayPal payment (PayPal's fault, not Homeboyz) and he needed some info from me. So I tell him what he needs to know, hang up, and think to myself..."Alright, make that a couple of weeks and a day." OK, cool.

Do you know my fuckin' wheels showed up that damn Friday (04 Dec)!!!! Four fuckin' days!!!! I couldn't believe it. Anway, I just wanted to "big up" Keith and the whole Homeboyz gang. Speed AND personal service... you guys are the shit!!!! Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Joost....@Dec 15 2003, 06:04 PM
isnt keith and homeboyz the same person?
Yes, I know that now, but at first I assumed Homeboyz was the name of his shop.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Joost....@Dec 16 2003, 02:07 PM
BOUNCIN89MERC2LOW97LHS, where can i find more pics of your car, im interested in seeing it
As soon as I post some. I've been saying I was gonna take some since I've had the damn thing but I really haven't taken any yet. My OCD won't let me if I see the smallest thing wrong. Starting this weekend, I'll be doing my "yearly" trunk remodeling. I've said I'll take some when that's done, but we'll see. A bunch of people are wanting to see it though, so I need to go ahead and make that happen. I'll let everyone know when I finally do. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts