LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not to sound like a happy as lil bitch but, I gotta give y'all much props over here. I'm just getting back into this after good like 2 year break ( u know the whole growin up thing givin time for my chick & all) & uhh damn... I thought this thing died & I was the only one still chasing this thang, man.

Doin my searches & shit I found most of these sites haven't been up to shit. They ain't really makin LRB, them other 2 low budgets weren't up to shit. Hoppin Hydros took over w/o much to offer (same shit u know) Couldn't even find them aluminum pumps anymore for a minute. & I was seein all these damn diecasts everywhere. & honestly ain't seen no skill anywhere. dat lowrider.com forum was fuckin dead. I found y'all thru 1 of my posts over there & bam...

& I had to tell y'all, I found the realm over here.
It's a trip mayn.. Y'all have given that extra lil push & desire, naw mean, in like a cpl days & shit. Mota-vation ( si me entiendes)
Thanks, the happy lil bitch ( I'm not a happy lil bitch, bitch!)
Peace... Tha Dig Y'all.

Last edited by dig_derange at Nov 27 2003, 12:02 AM

·
Registered
240 Posts
fuck you guys read my mind i stoped building models when the first hopper came out (the red 64) then all that die cast shit came out andthat didnt help out at all you could get a nicely painted car whith rims and crome striping for about 9 dollars so whats the point of spending all that money on making it your self plus every one and there mother had them so that was no fun about 1 month ago i loged on this site and seen that there is people still building real models so i went out and bought a couple and now im back in the game

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
welcome back ya, to the wounderful world of plastic. not hating on the diecast but the only thing there good for are there parts. wait til the fourm starts coming back alive. you see some tight shit from some of these kids. plus theres some hardcore mofo's up in this bitch that will blow your fuck'n mind

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Stock Low-Low@Nov 27 2003, 12:04 AM
how about all those dub car's i think they look fukin bad but there is no point in having one because every body has them eaven people that are not into model ;)
yeah they are nice and all. and you are right about everybody and their grandmothers roomate having them.
what i hate is all the people that get confused and call them "models" when they aren't models. the correct name for them is "diecast replicas" which means you buy them and sit them on your bookshelf or tv. and there they are. woo friggin hoo. lol

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by dig_derange@Nov 27 2003, 12:14 AM
what them fuckers need to do is start makin that shit in plastic-1/24 scale! Where the fuck is our new Ram, Lac truck & spinners, huh?
i put in a request awhile back for a lac truck. they finally put them out but they are diecast :(
beggers cant be choosers i guess. lol
been talking to JADA.... the guys that make the Dub City's and trying to get them to break into the plastic kit biz. we'll see what happens i suppose.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
i got give dub city props. there bring out cars that the model comp arent making. you can give a new paint job and redo the insides

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Nov 27 2003, 01:18 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Nov 27 2003, 01:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--dig_derange@Nov 27 2003, 12:14 AM
what them fuckers need to do is start makin that shit in plastic-1/24 scale! Where the fuck is our new Ram, Lac truck & spinners, huh?
i put in a request awhile back for a lac truck. they finally put them out but they are diecast :(
beggers cant be choosers i guess. lol
been talking to JADA.... the guys that make the Dub City's and trying to get them to break into the plastic kit biz. we'll see what happens i suppose.[/b][/quote]
cool mayn... I did not know that ;)

·
Registered
744 Posts
man... it's all good Yo...

I feel some of you making the hints from the need of the customerz...but nowadays...

people are really turning on the bills than they rather having it straight from the heart, Know whut I mean.

DIE CAST or PLASTIC FANTASTIC it doesn't matter as long as you enjoy doing it and feeling it from the heart.

Thanks to this kinda forums that young kids,some of them, will understand the real story behind building modelcars on this level it is lowridermodelcars.

Cause, I know.. when some of you get to that certain level, you will appreciate that your riding on this with passion, devotion and heart.

And besides that we unite the other ends of the world just by doing modelcars and other stuff. And sharing some knowhow on this worldwide. Just watch for those japanese cats, they're sneaky man they watching us do our things here and they will perfected over there..haha no joke..joke man... don't be mad....

Well, dont limit your fantasy just because its die cast or some chemical stuff or what ever..hehe JUST DO YOUR THANG...and let some one else drool on your model cars haha I know it will need a lot of cleaning during a lowridermodelcarshow.

PEAZ AND BEANZ

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
there are more models comming out and not die cats either so you cen get back to nice lowrider building like

65 riviere(die cast and plastic)
79 monte carlo
escalade(plastic)
81 caddy (die cast)
2003-04 impala police car

and a few more

·
Registered
1,713 Posts

heres my die cast and im working on it like it was plastic,,but its alot harder to work with

i like plastic alot better to for miny ressins but im learning every time i get another one

lol ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts