LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wuts some good cheap mufflers i can get that sound good on a V6. im gettin a new exhaust on my car soon anyways so i rather get somthin that sounds good. i dunt want anythin too loud and no fart cans.. just somthin that sounds good when i rev it up.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no thats gonna make my car sound like shit. duz any1 kno if tha 60 series flowmasters would sound good on a V6... i checked out tha site and it sounded nice on tha integra they have..

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Kenny13z3@Jul 29 2003, 08:38 PM
u wanna put a mucle-car muffler on a ricer? hmmm dotn got nothin agesnt ricers but i dont think  u should put somthin that supposed to sound mean on a ricer
wtf u talkin bout... ricer?? do u kno wtf a ricer is?.... and if flowmaster waz only a mucle car muffler they wouldnt make mufflers for imports and cars wit 4 and 6cyl.

Last edited by FullFledgedPimpin at Jul 30 2003, 03:07 PM

·
Registered
291 Posts
dont know about cheap but comptechusa.com or greddy.com will probally have what you looking for I had a friend who bought to hks carbon fiber mufflers for his cl type s cars are simular in chassis and have almost identical engines and had the muffler shop cut off the flange that bolts on the the rear section and weld them from there so it would bolt up like stock. hope that helps

1 - 7 of 7 Posts