LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

This is my first post so please bear with me, I just wanna start by saying im glad to have found a forum with as much topics, how-tos%2

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well jackass i was trying to intrduce myself and not just seem like im signing up to ask one question and not communicate with the forum. so next time instead of acting like a internet jackass, you should try greeting new members!

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Originally posted by budgetblueoval@Feb 22 2010, 07:12 AM~16686941
u can start by not actin like a *** with the intros and just say what the fuck is wrong with taurus
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Originally posted by swanginslabsintx@Feb 22 2010, 12:33 PM~16688933
well jackass i was trying to intrduce myself and not just seem like im signing up to ask one question and not communicate with the forum. so next time instead of acting like a internet jackass, you should try greeting new members!
yeah im a dick some times.. but i know a bit about3rd generatin taurus.... so whats your problem

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well when i go to take it out of park, its sticks and don't wanna go into drive. I have to wiggle the shifter around and mess with it before it finally goes into drive or reverse. Im thinking maybe the cable shifter???

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
my damn signal blinker lever broke, and i been searching all day on the internet and i can't find one? anyone know where i can get one for a 99 ford taurus?

·
Registered
8,814 Posts
Originally posted by swanginslabsintx@Feb 21 2010, 07:11 PM~16680290
Hey everyone!

This is my first post so please bear with me, I just wanna start by saying im glad to have found a forum with as much topics, how-tos%2
QUICK FIX- GET RID OF THAT PEICE OF SHIT FORD AND GET A CHEVY :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Originally posted by budgetblueoval@Feb 22 2010, 10:12 AM~16686941
u can start by not actin like a *** with the intros and just say what the fuck is wrong with taurus

:cheesy:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts