LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here it is 1 last time before the whole car gets re-done!!! peace !! keep posted
" the shit " gonna turn heads in santa rosa aka rosetown summer '06.

d-funkalot records uses there own lowriders courtesy of nights to remember in all their videos , no we don't rent them like them other fools!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea i'm talkin to myself i'm a lil cuckoo, yea the name of the car is " the shit" cuz its brown to yall it aint all that but i have a 9 to 5 i don't slang n bang i don't have drug money to spend out the ass. what i've done to my car n 5 years it takes alot of you fools years and a lifetime to accomplish, just be proud that a fellow mexican is doing his thang without negativity and bullshit.

1. bought the car for $900 without tires grey
2. bought rims from cuz screech $400
3. hydros from del toro for $1,200
4. got ripped off 4 $1,200 for 1st paint job
5. painted car brown with flake $600
6. centergold rims $660
7. new center gold rims for another $660
8. re did whole interior dark brown in khaki brown $1,200
9. comin' soon full top and new paint job
10. seeing peoples expression when it comes out and start to hate
$ priceless

let me break it down homies in santa rosa my car is hated i mean hated but every lowrider that's getting painted as we speak is the color i have on my car now these fools be haters who jealous in envy a nice car.

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
Originally posted by ill chicano/truedogg@Aug 2 2005, 08:33 PM
yea i'm talkin to myself i'm a lil cuckoo, yea the name of the car is " the shit" cuz its brown to yall it aint all that but i have a 9 to 5 i don't slang n bang i don't have drug money to spend out the ass. what i've done to my car n 5 years it takes alot of you fools years and a lifetime to accomplish, just be proud that a fellow mexican is doing his thang without negativity and bullshit.

6. centergold rims $660
$ priceless

let me break it down homies in santa rosa my car is hated i mean hated but every lowrider that's getting painted as we speak is the color i have on my car now these fools be haters who jealous in envy a nice car.
[snapback]3531097[/snapback]​
:uh: :scrutinize:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Originally posted by ill chicano/truedogg@Aug 2 2005, 08:33 PM

6. centergold rims $660
$ priceless

[snapback]3531097[/snapback]​

MORE LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT , DONT COME IN HERE SAYING WHAT TOOK YOU 5 YEARS TO DO TO A G BODY THAT WILL TAKE A LIFETIME FOR OTHER ...A G BODY WILL ONLY TAKE LIKE WHAT YOU HAVE A FEW MONTHS LIKE 6 MONTHS , IF THAT TOOK YOU 5 YEARS TO BUILD A G BODY AND THAT ALL YOU CAN DO , QUIT WHILE YOUR AHEAD .. TRY BUILDING A IMPALA I BET THAT WILL BE A LIFETIME FOR YOU , I SEEN WAY BETTER G-BODYS IN HERE WITH LESS OF A TIME BUILD UP ....

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
I thought he called it that due to the doo doo brown color....

·
למה אני &#1506
13,351 Posts
its just a g body.......clean but not "THA SHIT", i got one and i could careless for the damn thing it just sits......hell here it is

·
למה אני &#1506
13,351 Posts
Originally posted by Systamatik@Aug 3 2005, 04:14 PM
whooo... that's a sweet ride kerrbss
[snapback]3536391[/snapback]​
thanks, too bad it hasnt left the garage in 3 years

1 - 19 of 19 Posts