chassis with stupid letters on it

doors do not open correctly :angry:

the hinge

the side

nice door panels :biggrin:

the stupid windows (and my explorer)

See less See more
#6 ·
Originally posted by lowcrome+Jul 29 2003, 12:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lowcrome @ Jul 29 2003, 12:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--96 impala girl@Jul 29 2003, 01:48 PM
sweet :cool:  cant wait to see it done :biggrin:
like the explorer?[/b][/quote]
lookin good too :cool:

#9 ·
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Jul 29 2003, 02:00 PM
Stick to the Explorer, I wanna see how you do it up. I heard those older drag models are hard to put together and the doors never fit right. Flip the hinges (or make better ones) and suicide it!

K. Diaz
this is a brand new 2003 kit

and the doors dont open correctly

as in one of the pics

they open then when u have them opened all the way they just angle down :angry: idk y?

the explorer is 4 the contest do of course im doin it first :uh:

#13 ·
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Jul 29 2003, 06:24 PM

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

lol...... the doors on it actually flop down like a real one !!!! :0 :0

NOW HOW SWEET IS THAT!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :thumbsup:

i absolutly need one for sure now. :tears:
its suposed to do that ?

i thought i put the hinges on wrong or sumthin

#14 ·
Originally posted by lowcrome@Jul 29 2003, 03:31 PM
its suposed to do that ?

i thought i put the hinges on wrong or sumthin
well, i dont know if the ones on that kit are supposed to do that or not but on the real cars, those old ass ones like that the doors flop down and dont even close all the way or latch half the damn time.

DAMN, I LOVE THEM FRIGGIN' THINGS!!!!!

#17 ·
Originally posted by lowcrome+Jul 29 2003, 04:47 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lowcrome @ Jul 29 2003, 04:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler@Jul 29 2003, 06:37 PM
hey, if ya want you can send me that kit and i'll check it out for you and see if its deffective or something. i'll even pay the shipping to get it here ;)  lol
its ok il keep it right here where its safe ;)[/b][/quote]
lol......it's ok man, i want a brand new one factory sealed bags and box anyways ;)

hey, PM me if they had anymore. i might send you $20.00 so you can send me one. :biggrin:

also, i'm gonna check another one of the hobby shops around here on thursday and see if they got any :)

#18 ·
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Jul 29 2003, 08:35 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Jul 29 2003, 08:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -lowcrome@Jul 29 2003, 04:47 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler
@Jul 29 2003, 06:37 PM
hey, if ya want you can send me that kit and i'll check it out for you and see if its deffective or something. i'll even pay the shipping to get it here ;)  lol

its ok il keep it right here where its safe ;)
lol......it's ok man, i want a brand new one factory sealed bags and box anyways ;)

hey, PM me if they had anymore. i might send you $20.00 so you can send me one. :biggrin:

also, i'm gonna check another one of the hobby shops around here on thursday and see if they got any :)[/b][/quote]
i cant get another

that place was 80 miles away

#19 ·
Originally posted by lowcrome@Jul 29 2003, 06:08 PM
i cant get another

that place was 80 miles away
ohh ok. well at least you thought of me once you got home from there :tears:

lol

dont feel bad, the 2 hobby shops that i mainly go to..... one is right around 80-85 miles and the other one just moved closer to me and it's around 95-97 miles away. but i still go to them a few times a week ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.