LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looks like crap multi color but its coming along... gonna need rockers, door bubble, some floor metal, but it runs and drives like new...

Attachments

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
looks like a good start except you have a 49-50 gravel guard on the passanger side 1/4 panel..................do you need any parts for your car? are you going original or custom............i have lots of stuff if you need anything......hit me up

richee

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah the previous owner used some 49-50 doors to replace old rotted ones. i am searching for all outside brightwork minus what goes around the windows on the doors. i have plenty of that stainless, maybe extra. trunk piece, grille work, bumpers, **side stainless for fenders/doors** needed mostly. i want to go old school on this one, and i dont want to cut corners by deleting any of the outside trim... i want to get it painted leaving those holes there for the clips. filling them would just be something on my mind that would later haunt me or come back out in bodywork and mess up the paint job.

adding new rockers, door bubbles, and inner rockers soon, as well as either glassing the floor or putting a street rod floor metal kit on it. does anyone sell whole pans w/support braces or just overpriced snips of front floor pans?

also looking for interior kits that arent an arm and a leg. might do some late model SUV seats and custom fit door panels... all depends on the color i wanna do the outside in... and colorspokes i cant live without...

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
Originally posted by GrandPrixOnThree@Aug 24 2005, 09:09 AM~3682623
looks like crap multi color but its coming along... gonna need rockers, door bubble, some floor metal, but it runs and drives like new...
sik ass visor bro. :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts