LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Sep 21 2003, 05:56 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Sep 21 2003, 05:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Lowridingmike@Sep 20 2003, 07:35 PM
Cool, I'm doing a flip front on a 64 right now too! ;)
damn, aren't we all :0 lol[/b][/quote]
But my 64 is a limo ver SS with a real jacuzzi, opening doors, and a full custom made chassis. Your's isn't. :0

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Lowridingmike@Sep 20 2003, 08:02 PM
But my 64 is a limo ver SS with a real jacuzzi, opening doors, and a full custom made chassis. Your's isn't. :0
:uh: you dont know this though :0 lol

by the way..........
i think im gonna make a new post and let people place bets as to what i will get in the mail first........ my fucking trophy for that contest i won 5 weeks ago or my instructions for my 62 impala or 61 or whatever it is, i cant remember its been so long.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Sep 20 2003, 07:20 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Sep 20 2003, 07:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--np1302@Sep 20 2003, 07:13 PM
i dont think i wired the hydros right
nope but its cool, you tried :thumbsup:

ohh by the way...... that's a 64 ;)[/b][/quote]
:uh:

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Sep 21 2003, 06:43 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Sep 21 2003, 06:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Lowridingmike@Sep 20 2003, 08:02 PM
But my 64 is a limo ver SS with a real jacuzzi, opening doors, and a full custom made chassis.  Your's isn't. :0
:uh: you dont know this though :0 lol

by the way..........
i think im gonna make a new post and let people place bets as to what i will get in the mail first........ my fucking trophy for that contest i won 5 weeks ago or my instructions for my 62 impala or 61 or whatever it is, i cant remember its been so long.[/b][/quote]
I haven't put it in the mail yet. The instructions will be 1st though. So I just get all of this done it's going out tomarrow guranteed. I'm being a bad buisness man by letting somebody hang like this.. :(

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
instructions? whats that? damm MAD you build them with the instructions? thats something new for me. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by tonedeaf@Sep 21 2003, 09:20 PM
instructions? whats that? damm MAD you build them with the instructions? thats something new for me. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
its a matter of principalities homie. lol
not to mention all the parts are in a baggie off the trees. not even sure if everything is there or not yet :dunno:

and i'm sure the "warranty" already ran out on it after 2 1/2 months :mad:

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Sep 22 2003, 09:11 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Sep 22 2003, 09:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--tonedeaf@Sep 21 2003, 09:20 PM
instructions?  whats that?  damm MAD you build them with the instructions?  thats something new for me. :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
its a matter of principalities homie. lol
not to mention all the parts are in a baggie off the trees. not even sure if everything is there or not yet :dunno:

and i'm sure the "warranty" already ran out on it after 2 1/2 months :mad:[/b][/quote]
Look dammit out of the 2 61's I had I was missing a few small parts here and there and istead of having your car missing parts I ended up putting the dashboard and door panels from a 64 in my 61 tha tI kept and I was missing the red tailights so I eneded up having to make 59 caddy lights out of red christmas lights so I didn't fuck ya. And the instructions ARE in the mail. And you need them to stillb uild cars? Man I used instructions since you could still get those 11 dollar metal models with pegusus spokesw already on them! REmember those? They had a camaro and a dodge ram out that came with pegusus chrome or gold spokes already on them with custom paintjobs already on them? or is that just me? :(

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
Originally posted by 4pump_caddy+Sep 23 2003, 08:53 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4pump_caddy @ Sep 23 2003, 08:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--np1302@Sep 20 2003, 07:13 PM

what scale is that? :)[/b][/quote]
uhhh itz 1:25 i think...lol... uhm the builder shoulda got a mag and see how the tilt front really goes... and eliminate the wheel wells cause uhm...lol that loox disgusting... eliminate the wheel wells mold in the firewall to the underbelly....just to make it a lil realistic... but fuck it... just move on to another model car and build the next one better... the car is ok... i seen alot worst.... just a few things that make it look bad oh and put some white walls...

·
Registered
743 Posts
Originally posted by tRiCk oR tReAt 2+Sep 23 2003, 11:54 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tRiCk oR tReAt 2 @ Sep 23 2003, 11:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 23 2003, 08:53 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--np1302
@Sep 20 2003, 07:13 PM

what scale is that? :)
uhhh itz 1:25 i think...lol... uhm the builder shoulda got a mag and see how the tilt front really goes... and eliminate the wheel wells cause uhm...lol that loox disgusting... eliminate the wheel wells mold in the firewall to the underbelly....just to make it a lil realistic... but fuck it... just move on to another model car and build the next one better... the car is ok... i seen alot worst.... just a few things that make it look bad oh and put some white walls...[/b][/quote]
you ever have anything good to say about anyone elses models?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts