LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you heres some pics of my 64 i got about a month ago up in michigan. i plan on tubbing it with some 33x21.5" wheels. airride and a tube chassis just for a different look. ill be cutting out the whole floor later this week. i hope i can have this done around the beginning of summer.

i want to put a 454 in it :0 with a nice 8 or 10 point cage and make it my daily driver. i should have the rear wheels by this friday. ill put some pics of them up also.

all the shit right there...will be gone soon

with the rear end out of it so i can drop the frame out a start cutting :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
15,658 Posts
PUT SOME 33 X 26'S ON IT

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well today i finally got around to working on the 64 some. i mover all the wiring out of the way and i actually swept up all the crap inside it. like all the screws and shit laying around in it.

so then i got out the tourches and started cutting :). i got from about where the floor and the firewall come together (around that area), toabout where the back seat would lay on the floor. ill get some pics of it tomorrow.
its kinda cool that you can see the x-frame when u look inside.

someone convince me to do a complete tube chassis so i dont cut my frame. cause im thinking about selling the frame. its a canadian frame. how much are these things worth?

im selling the rear lower control arms right now. they are stock, but im thinking about boxing them in and then selling them. i think they'll sell quicker. especially the guys who hop.

·
Premium Member
58,442 Posts
Originally posted by skipztt@Nov 12 2007, 10:53 PM~9214927

i want to put a 454 in it :0 

:0 454s are played out, U need to throw an LS-1 in that bitch :cool:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i got some more work done. the floor is pretty much gone now. all that is left is the rear wheel tubs which should be out sometime this week. the i get to cut the frame in pieces. :0 oh yeah it a canadian frame too :cheesy: :0

after that ill start to grind and clean everything up so i can start laying some tube. i have alot of ideas for this car. i want to to be a real daily driver and the only old school , including 64 imp, thats rolling around up here, where i live.

·
Still Blazin'
10,414 Posts
Nice. this will be a bad ass topic :cool:

·
Premium Member
58,442 Posts
Originally posted by skipztt@Dec 19 2007, 05:19 PM~9486288
i got some more work done. the floor is pretty much gone now. all that is left is the rear wheel tubs which should be out sometime this week. the i get to cut the frame in pieces.  :0  oh yeah it a canadian frame too :cheesy:  :0

after that ill start to grind and clean everything up so i can start laying some tube. i have alot of ideas for this car. i want to to be a real daily driver and the only old school  , including 64 imp, thats rolling around up here, where i live.

:cool:

·
do it in a datsun!!
14,491 Posts
Originally posted by skipztt@Dec 19 2007, 06:19 PM~9486288
i got some more work done. the floor is pretty much gone now. all that is left is the rear wheel tubs which should be out sometime this week. the i get to cut the frame in pieces.  :0  oh yeah it a canadian frame too :cheesy:  :0

after that ill start to grind and clean everything up so i can start laying some tube. i have alot of ideas for this car. i want to to be a real daily driver and the only old school  , including 64 imp, thats rolling around up here, where i live.

that looks nuts :0

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well since i havent updated this in so long. i guess i should since i have been putting mad hours in on the 4.

this is what i hope it wil look like when done.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
:wow: 454 thats some serious racing :biggrin:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
wheels that i MIGHT use.. idk. yet. i think i need to get a different set now. these are 15x15".. i need 15x17" lol :0

big block 396 :uh:

turbocharged 396.... :biggrin:

and you know damn right it has to be low.... ;)

laying rocker..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts