LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm back and almost ready to hit the streets, lost my info (password mainly) on my first thread so here's the progress pics from when i got it to where i stopped, will continue to post pics of the progress.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

how it looked when i first got it

Pieced it together.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Whats up with the FIVE ? Anything new....?
Well as 4 myself, Im out of one shop into another. Getting back on track with the Power Windows & seats.. but :x: i know there will be some kind of set back... Oh well thats just part of Building Old Cars :loco: i'll shoot you some pics as soon as I can.. Hell I anit seen the car in bout two weeks... busy. I coach Little League after work.
but ur coming along anyhow :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Whats up with the FIVE ? Anything new....?
Well as 4 myself, Im out of one shop into another. Getting back on track with the Power Windows & seats.. but :x: i know there will be some kind of set back... Oh well thats just part of Building Old Cars :loco: i'll shoot you some pics as soon as I can.. Hell I anit seen the car in bout two weeks... busy. I coach Little League after work.
but ur coming along anyhow :thumbsup:
I feel ya on the setbacks, i'm going to need to get mines repainted every time i look at my car i see something WRONG WITH THE BODY/PAINT JOB:angry: when i first picked it up i was happy to see it wit paint now i'm like [email protected]#$, she waves at me, starting to see goose bumps and it get's worse every time i look at her. After i get it tomorrow gonna get the glass put it and drive it for awhile.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts