LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres my impala ive been workin on and off, for abotu three months. I has opened doors, flip hood, suicide trunk, and long ragtop still to be put in. I plan on keeping the setup a secret, and the undercarriage a secret too, but i will show the frame and stuff. I did some alclad on susp. but ran out, so imma paint it blue or just the wal mart chrome, still is an ok method though. The base is a silver base, then a ice pearl by boyd, then a boyd true blue pearl. Patterns throughout the body. Hope you like, tell me what you think, and tell me if u want to see some other pics, that arent here, and ill get some for yall guys! ;) Thanks. Peace.

-Pablo

FATAL ATTRAKTIONS M.C.C.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by fabfiveprez@Aug 28 2003, 07:14 PM
u coulda done the patterns a little cleaner, but still very nice
the patterns was the only thing that i'm not feeling. but other than that it is looking really good :thumbsup:
they aren't too too bad for your first try though man ;)

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
hey Pablo, just a little tip on those patterns man, let's see how they look fist when you get done with the whole body but...... it would look tight as hell if you shot some blue Kandy over the whole car after it was done. those patterns would look pretty dope under that.

just my .02 ;)

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Aug 28 2003, 09:23 PM
hey Pablo, just a little tip on those patterns man, let's see how they look fist when you get done with the whole body but...... it would look tight as hell if you shot some blue Kandy over the whole car after it was done. those patterns would look pretty dope under that.

just my .02 ;)
uh yes yes yall and u dont stop :cool:

·
Registered
743 Posts
looking good man, is that the one I helped you out with the aclad?
Too bad you ran out of it, the chrome would look great.
I like the patterns it just looks like the topcoat was a little heavy. But if you put the candy over it like mad said that will be the shit.
when you gonna be done?

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
kinda loox like my monte.....lol i molded my chasis too damn chassis came 3 sided the top wasnt closed it was like channel n shit so i had to mold the top side in...my paint job iz more calm tho... im almozt done with my monte i juzt built the engine last night and i hand crafted a chrome differencial for it... not sure if ima use it tho... cuz i got a gold one coming in so i dunno if i should wait for the gold one or put the chrome one... well anywayz.. the car iz lookin g00d the patterns coulda been cleaner but it should look nice with the kandy coat...

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
Originally posted by jevries@Aug 29 2003, 03:47 AM
Great job! Patterns in the beginning are not that easy....you have to concentrate quite a bit....if you take a close peek at my Blue in tha Face beddancer you will notice some bad spots too. ;)
yea right...... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
IF I WERE YOU WHEN IM DONE PAINTING THE BLUE AND PATTERNS I WOULD FOG THE WHOLE CAR WITH CANDY PURPLE MAKING IT LOOK BLUEISH PURPLE BUT MORE BLUE .

1 - 20 of 32 Posts