LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kickin' a mean Power three...

Hydraulic cylinder with spring, Chrome Differential cover. chain bridge is on the way.

The chassis.

Under the hood.

Another Three along with a bike.

Closeup of the bike. Painted orange to match, with a fuzzy seat.

Man, i love this new camera :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts

man, you shoulda used your new camera for this :ugh: lol

just givin ya shit man. ;)

if you had that on macro, you might wanna back up just a little bit..... you can also get too close or too far away for macro.

damn i love my auto/manual focus digital that way you dont have to push the button all the way until its a clear shot. :biggrin:

just givin ya some tips to play around with to sharpen your skills more ;)

hey, what is that engine from? i been wanting to get some of those.

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gimme a break man, it's my first day on the job!lol

and the auto focus is sweet. I don't recall the motor, i've got a box just for motors and i found this one in there. I got a big v-10 sidewinder motor i'm wantin' to put in something

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Shit man that looks awesome!! I love the colours for the bike and the `67. By the way, what kit is that `67? Who made it, any good, still around etc etc? I really really need a 2 door `67 and that looks like the kit I'll need, it isn't resin is it :(

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all, the kit is the an AMT and it builds nice. The bike was robbed from the Riviera Lowrider kit, and i repainted it orange with a orange fuzzy fur seat. i also lowered the front to give it that stretched lowrider look ;)

·
Registered
743 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Sep 28 2003, 10:07 PM

hey, what is that engine from? i been wanting to get some of those.
thats the kit engine from the AMT 67 Impalas, pretty nice TPI, nice car

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by ScratchBuilderV@Sep 29 2003, 08:18 AM
That thing is super bad. nice job.
Thanks, I was gonna enter it in the show this year, (we only have one) But they didn't have it! :angry: I would have whooped ass too. And they have the guy from my classic car there, and the winners get a pic of there model in Scale Model Mag.

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Sep 28 2003, 10:19 PM
okk ok... was hoping to finally get an answer on where to get those from :tears:

Dunno if you can get one now. Very rare part made in the 70's. lol i could let mine go for $250. Talk about a deal! LOL

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by hopper_ali@Sep 29 2003, 12:51 PM
hey 1ofaknd how did you make that bike........its cool
Made it from scratch.

Nah, j/k. lol. It came with another kit and i painted it, did the seat, and dropped it down

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
LOOK GOOD MAN!!!! MY BAD ON THAT.

Last edited by Models IV Life at Sep 29 2003, 11:19 AM

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Originally posted by Models IV Life@Sep 29 2003, 07:05 PM
AHH COME ON HOMIE THATS THE PRE-PAINTED AMT 67 IMPALA SS STREET MACHINE KIT THAT WAS A "PRO SHOP" SERIES CAR. TRUST ME I HAVE THAT SAME KIT AND EVERYTHING YOU SEE THERE IS ALL PRE-PAINTED. THE WHOLE KIT!!!!! WHO YOU TRYING TO FOOL BY SAYING YOU REPAINTED IT. HAHA
i checked through the whole thing and he didnt say he repainted it, just the bike. so i'd say sorry if i were you.

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I already said it was an amt kit. the paint on those kit's suck ass anyways, it got polished and waxed, now it's a mirror finish.

that's better ;)

Last edited by 1ofaknd at Sep 29 2003, 01:21 PM

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Originally posted by hopper_ali+Sep 29 2003, 11:12 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hopper_ali @ Sep 29 2003, 11:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Models IV Life@Sep 29 2003, 07:05 PM
AHH COME ON HOMIE THATS THE PRE-PAINTED AMT 67 IMPALA SS STREET MACHINE KIT THAT WAS A "PRO SHOP" SERIES CAR. TRUST ME I HAVE THAT SAME KIT AND EVERYTHING YOU SEE THERE IS ALL PRE-PAINTED. THE WHOLE KIT!!!!! WHO YOU TRYING TO FOOL BY SAYING YOU REPAINTED IT. HAHA
i checked through the whole thing and he didnt say he repainted it, just the bike. so i'd say sorry if i were you.[/b][/quote]
YOUR RIGHT. MY BAD SORRY 1OF. LOOKS GOOD. I READ IT WRONG.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts