LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by lo lo kid@Jan 10 2004, 11:38 PM
ps these models are sitting in there original boxes coz down here in oz a display case is $17 for a single car or $35 for a two car display whats it cost u guys in the states i think thats a big rip if u ask me ???????
around $5 each for 1:24/1:25 scalead around $10 for 1:18 scale
and i agree about the high cost, especiall if you have alot of models.
i kinda hate to finish any because i know that i either have to buy more cases or keep them in the og boxes or just leave them lay out and get fucked up (which dont take long at all in the desert here) :ugh:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Speaking of the displays... I always thought it would be trick as hell, to have a custom display case, where each shelf had several circles cut into them,going across, to where they would be flush mounted turntables ( if you get my drift ), and one by one, each turntable would rotate real slow, until it made a complete circle, and then it would stop, and the next one would go, etc.,etc. ... and then go back to the beginning, and do it all again, etc. ... maybe a little miniature light that comes on with each one too.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
i wanna eventually build a nice big ass wood case with a locking sliding glass front with flourescent lighting under each shelf and a mirrored back

but you're just talking crazy talk up there now :uh:

does sound pretty cool though....i'll get right on that ;) lol

1 - 20 of 31 Posts