Dezzy
9,394 Posts
:wow: lemme know if u need parts...yikes

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
impala

im getting alot of bad feed back on this car let me no why no tripping here some one said it whould make a good parts car lol let me no what it needs

·
Premium Member
58,442 Posts
im getting alot of bad feed back on this car let me no why no tripping here some one said it whould make a good parts car lol let me no what it needs
hey homie the glasshouse / raghouse owners can be a tuff crowd. Just check out the 'glasshouse fest' and get a feel for the vibe in there. Those are some of the most beautiful cars chevrolet made so it dont take much to bring them out right. Yours has a lot of old era modifications that people dont do anymore I think thats what all the bad feedback is about. If you like it then fuck it but you did ask for feedback. :cool:

·
Registered
4,417 Posts
hey homie the glasshouse / raghouse owners can be a tuff crowd. Just check out the 'glasshouse fest' and get a feel for the vibe in there. Those are some of the most beautiful cars chevrolet made so it dont take much to bring them out right. Yours has a lot of old era modifications that people dont do anymore I think thats what all the bad feedback is about. If you like it then fuck it but you did ask for feedback. :cool:
i agree!!!!!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well brother im a young person and i like the old school look of this car i was going to change it up and re ro the guts but why it gives a awsome old school look and the pipes are just the same old school im going to change it up a little ..........

should i take off the side pipes ........

should i change guts..........

what else whould you do if it was your car ...........

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
cleanup the motor , hide all the hoses/wires , go for og interior , and another pait job for staters :nicoderm:
good luck homie!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.