LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
looks like you got a pretty damn good deal for only $300, mines costin me $6000 cdn and its in perfect condition but yours looks like a good project

·
Registered
24,209 Posts
:cool:
Originally posted by 76 G-HOUSE@Sep 11 2005, 07:46 PM~3794391
PICKED IT UP FOR $300 IT WAS SITTIN IN THE BACKWOODS IN ALABAMA, MY HOMEBOY TOLD ME ABOUT IT SO I SCOOPED IT UP THE SAME DAY. I HAD TO RESCUE IT :biggrin:
:cool:

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Ive been waiting for you to put a build-up on this car up. Just take your time and get it done, to your standards, not everyone elses. Youve got my second favorite car. If you ever want to sell remember Im asking first ;)

·
~RIP BIG MIKE~
39,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by Ulysses 2@Sep 11 2005, 07:55 PM~3794742
Ive been waiting for you to put a build-up on this car up. Just take your time and get it done, to your standards, not everyone elses. Youve got my second favorite car. If you ever want to sell remember Im asking first ;)
yeah im taking my time on this 1 but it gets frustating cuz i got a job paying nothing plus lil bills be killin me :angry: this 1 of my dream cars too my 44inch moonroof just sittin in my room hoping 1 day it will be in the g-house :cheesy: all ways thinking what im going to do to it just wishin i got money to get want i need or know some of the skills to what i want to do but 1 day it will be staight

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
sick bro :thumbsup: remember the longest journey begins with one step...sounds like you're well on your way.....any color choices yet? hardtop/landau?

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
bro........not to be the bad apple of the bunch but c'mon.........if you thought that 64 was too much for you then how are you going to build that glasshouse........i mean you can call up many places and get all the re-pop 64 parts....you can almost build an entire 64 from re-pop parts minus the frame and suspension but for the glasshouse you are going to be looking high and low to find parts for it...........the price was good but believe me you are going to be spending some good $$ to get that car done.................good luck on the build bro

richee

·
Registered
12,068 Posts
Originally posted by lowriderlife@Sep 12 2005, 03:37 PM~3798835
bro........not to be the bad apple of the bunch but c'mon.........if you thought that 64 was too much for you then how are you going to build that glasshouse........i mean you can call up many places and get all the re-pop 64 parts....you can almost build an entire 64 from re-pop parts minus the frame and suspension but for the glasshouse you are going to be looking high and low to find parts for it...........the price was good but believe me you are going to be spending some good $$ to get that car done.................good luck on the build bro

richee
i was thinking the same thing :(

·
Kiss Of Death
7,712 Posts
Originally posted by lowriderlife@Sep 12 2005, 02:37 PM~3798835

richee
you just popped his balloon!!! :nono:

·
~RIP BIG MIKE~
39,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by lowriderlife@Sep 12 2005, 02:37 PM~3798835

richee
i feel that but theres was just to much going on at the time when i had got that car, like i had got my drivers licence suspended plus got laid off and when i did get back on my feet i might sound crazzy but i lost interested in the 64 i wanted somethin differnt, i know im going to spend some big chips on this car and its hard to find parts but im DEDICATED homies have faith in your boy :cool:

1 - 20 of 108 Posts