LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i bought my homies 1981 buick and its my first project, im only 19 years old with a wack ass job so it will be a real slow build up but let me know wat u guys think with ideas constructive critasizum that all helps me

·
Registered
801 Posts
yump ima miss the regal but at least it went to the homie in L.E. heres some pics of it before the teardown.

Body-

interior-

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
look howgood it looks the guts and i riped the whole fucking thinkg out.. god wat have i got my self into

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by zooter86@Oct 10 2006, 08:25 AM~6339675
looks good homie, I'm 20 & building a cutlass so I feel ya, if u need anything, just pm me & I'll see what I can do.  :thumbsup:
right on homie

·
Registered
424 Posts
damn homie did you start off from scratch?very nice looking car though.

i'm 21 and i've built 4 cars or so already so you shouldnt feel discouraged just because of your age.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by 67rs@Oct 11 2006, 01:13 AM~6345149

i'm 21 and i've built 4 cars or so already so you shouldnt feel discouraged just because of your age.

thanks alot for the support.. yeah it will adventaully get done just alot of saving

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok i fianly got to work on my car again today i took of the front clip along with the engine drums before i pull the engive 2 marrow so here are some pics of the young guy trying srry there crapy pics all i have is a camera phone

THINKING WHAT THE HELL HAVE I GOT MYSELF INTO???

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Originally posted by 67rs@Oct 11 2006, 03:13 AM~6345149

same here i started when i was 14 so just take ur time so it can come out right no matter how long it takes, lowriding is here to stay! :cool:

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by lowerdimension63@Oct 14 2006, 09:09 PM~6370620
same here i started when i was 14 so just take ur time so it can come out right no matter how long it takes, lowriding is here to stay! :cool:
thanks alot homie.. yeah i plan for this one to be a project.. its gonna get done right

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
just let us know if u need any help and keep the pics coming with the progress

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by lowerdimension63@Oct 14 2006, 09:19 PM~6370706
just let us know if u need any help and keep the pics coming with the progress
oh yeah fo show.. post up as much as possibe

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah so today i went to the junk yard to see wat i can find for my car.. walked out with nothing pocket fulls of free lighters and blinker bulbs,, but on the other note i riped my engine out witch was fun because i took of the bolts holding it down and hooked my 450 quad to it and riped that bitch outa there well heres some pics of the car with no engine

·
I am Batman!
5,106 Posts
Originally posted by lowriderlovin65@Oct 15 2006, 09:30 PM~6374936
yeah so today i went to the junk yard to see wat i can find for my car.. walked out with nothing pocket fulls of free lighters and blinker bulbs,, but on the other note i riped my engine out witch was fun because i took of the bolts holding it down and hooked my 450 quad to it and riped that bitch outa there well heres some pics of the car with no engine

:cheesy:

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by 925eastbayrider@Oct 15 2006, 07:47 PM~6375074
cool project homie

paop tells me you have big plans for this baby.
sher do trying to do it hard for LE c.c.. i do have big plans but its goin to take a while :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts