LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay my dad found this on craigslist 4 years ago then we went to lokk at it he wanted it as a everyday driver and it needed some work on it so we got it for
free and started working on it......

BEFORE 1

BEFORE 2

BEFORE 3

BEFORE 4

interior

WASHED 1

WASHED 2

WASHED 3

THEN WE JUMPED UNDER NEATH AFTER IT GOT HOME AND IT NEEDED FRAME WORK

FRAME WORK 1

FRAME WORK 2

FRAME WORK 3

THEN BOUGHT A SWITCH BOX

THEN BOUGHT A SET OF 13X7 WIRE WHEELS AND JUST FINISHED PAINTING THEM

THNX FOR LOOKING MORE PICS TO COME AS TIME GOES ON LET ME KNOW WAT YOU ALL THINK THNX

·
Registered
331 Posts
Its been a busy couple days little hommie time for an update :cool:

For those of you that don't know Lor's only 15 he got this thing when he was like 11-12...working hard and its finally coming together..

Now quite screwing around and get some nice pics of it

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well everyone im juicing it
i was working on it the other day and my parents went out and bought a
showtime 2 pump 4 dump setup with 9s upfront 14s in the rear

so far the only i need is knock off chips of the center..
anybody have any

·
Registered
331 Posts
The lifts should be opperating this weekend and in for paint next week..
That exaust is temp..He just got dual 2 1/2 in pipes with flowmasters with the notched cross member theres a chance that will make it on befor the cruise aswell...

Lucky prick I wish my first low was as nice as you'rs (but you've been workin hard you deserve it)
We promised the kid it would make it to the cruise..We won't faulter he'll be there mashin :cool:

Note:We are Makin him do the work but watching over him...had him out in the driveway till midnight all week :biggrin:
Nieghbors love us ;)

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
TTT very good to see him doing his own work and doing it all at home..cars built at home are the best IMO..i respect those ppl alot more then guys that just pay everybody else to do the dirty work.

·
The Great White Hype
59,428 Posts
Originally posted by menotyou@Apr 15 2011, 02:53 AM~20343750
The lifts should be opperating this weekend and in for paint next week..
That exaust is temp..He just got dual 2 1/2 in pipes with flowmasters with the notched cross member theres a chance that will make it on befor the cruise aswell...

Lucky prick I wish my first low was as nice as you'rs (but you've been workin hard you deserve it)
We promised the kid it would make it to the cruise..We won't faulter he'll be there mashin :cool:

Note:We are Makin him do the work but watching over him...had him out in the driveway till midnight all week :biggrin:
Nieghbors love us  ;)
mine love me too, my HOA sends me love letters :naughty: :uh: I'm like this though :fuq:

;)

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
LOOKING GOOD

·
KICK ROCKS
14,345 Posts
lookin good

1 - 20 of 35 Posts