LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
:thumbsup: ITS GOOD 2 SEE SOME1 DOING WORK ON THERE RIDE :thumbsup: GET ME MOTIVATED 2 DO MORE 2 MY RIDE

·
Brougham
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Did you do anything to the core support for the new front clip?
Yea I used the bottom half of the og 98 core support, and basically welded that to the 04 support,also had to use the hood hinge both halfs from the 04 to get the hood to close.

·
I AM A
11,410 Posts
Yea I used the bottom half of the og 98 core support, and basically welded that to the 04 support,also had to use the hood hinge both halfs from the 04 to get the hood to close.
Thats how I did mine. I was told by a couple of people that they just modified the way the 03-10 hood hindges fit on to there 98-02 core support.

·
Brougham
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thats how I did mine. I was told by a couple of people that they just modified the way the 03-10 hood hindges fit on to there 98-02 core support.
yea i prolly should have done it that way. theres a little piece of metal on the 98 support that u would have to chop off. o-well its done now urs is gonna look real nice that grey color.

·
Brougham
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yea mine is 90ed got to tighten up my moldings but thinking about putting it on hold and start on my chevy,hate having more than 1 project lol
Yea I know. lol I had 4 at one time one being that belair u were gonna get from me. Sold every thing tho

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
LOOKS LIKE MINE...CLEAN BRO TURNED OUT GOOD

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.