LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo peeps what you think of my frame ,,, those pics are just pics of my stock parts on it ,,, i aint showin the rest of the finished bike till after JUNE 6th cuz of safty of my desighns so no one can take my ideaz ,,,,,,,

go to low671.tripod.com post up wut you think of it ....

·
Registered
384 Posts
i cant see the site but if its the bike in ur avatar den im luving the frame and upholstery but i cant say the same for the fork and handle bars. your gonna give LIL a sneak peak of what u have under wraps??? :biggrin:

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'ma give a lil sneak peak probably by , end or mid of january, cuz i just got some parts out for chroming and polishing,, and i havn't recieved a final date yet of when i'ma recieve my parts back. yeah and that's my bike in the aviator.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and the original stock parts on the bike is just their so i can see what i need to change and make on the bike. ,, so those parts are not gonna be on the bike when the show comes up in june.

and its also for the saftey of my designs not gettin stolen , cuz i havn't entered it in the show yet , and when i compete i don't want someone, telling me, someone has those parts. cuz every thing is remodified and custom made.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts