LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like any project, i ran into a few problems :uh: its finally all together except for the fenders. i like them without but everyone keeps tellin me to put them on. im gonna end up paintin the fenders & puttin some sort of pattern on them. i just hate the idea of havin to take it apart again...

heres a before

heres after (sorry for the crappy pic, i will get a better one when i finally take it outside)

i should raise the seat huh? i think its to low...? or im just too tall for the bike lol.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Originally posted by 96 impala girl@Jul 3 2003, 06:52 PM
like any project, i ran into a few problems :uh: its finally all together except for the fenders. i like them without but everyone keeps tellin me to put them on. im gonna end up paintin the fenders & puttin some sort of pattern on them. i just hate the idea of havin to take it apart again...

heres a before

heres after (sorry for the crappy pic, i will get a better one when i finally take it outside)

i should raise the seat huh? i think its to low...? or im just too tall for the bike lol.
Hey Tight work..

Ya bike looks off tha chain.. you need some more twisted parts tho
Tha the seat is fine.. keep up tha good work :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
man that is tight!Ill be making a BMX bike with 72 spoke rims or something like thatand Ill paint it orange too! ;)

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
dang i love that color. what kinda paint?

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by lowcrome+Jul 3 2003, 09:14 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lowcrome @ Jul 3 2003, 09:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--scrapin2low@Jul 3 2003, 10:03 PM
bondo the frame, look even tighter! just an idea
i agree :roflmao:[/b][/quote]
not on this bike, this isnt a custom one, just a typical bike. thats why i didnt go all out. ive got another frame that im gonna customize.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by b_boy02000@Jul 3 2003, 09:31 PM
dang i love that color. what kinda paint?
its house of kolor sunset pearl - same color my impala is gonna be. its a super nice orange!

the pic doesnt do it justice at all.

thanks everyone for your compliments & comments :)

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
looks 100% better there girlie :thumbsup:

yes, raise the seat especially if you are kinda tall? maybe even a "layed back" seat post.... are they still making those? :dunno:
just a thought ;)

nice car in the background too by the way :biggrin: one of pops toys i take it? lol
is it an elco or a malibu?

ttyl :wave:

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

im 5'8 & i feel retarded sitting on it. i think im gonna raise it lol.

nah, his toy is at work locked up safe & sound. its actually a customers car (who STILL hasnt paid for it :mad: ) its an olds delta 88

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
oic..... i kinda figured him for having something better than that thing anyways ;) lol

5'8" is cool for a chicky.... i'm 6'6" myself :puffin: sooo.... no bikes for me. lol

i was thinkin if i was to ever do one it would have to be a trike all done up like some snoop dogg kinda loc'd out shit :biggrin: lol

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh believe me, its waaaaaaayyyyy better then that shit box. it may have kandy paint on it, but its still a p.o.s lol.

dang, yous pretty tall! you need a beach cruiser lol.

i lifted the seat one notch on the sissy bar & raised the seatpost, it feels better now. i have yet to attempt my first ride on it. i dont wanna go down the street, im affraid some kid may jack me for it :roflmao: i think i'll give it a ride tomorrow night while everyones busy with fireworks lol.

that would be cool. throw a ice box on the back & sell icecreams at the same time LOL.

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
:uh: what.... and take off my pimp suit?
LOL!

actually that would be pretty cool huh..... omg, i just got the perfect idea...... a trike with one of those little ice cream carts that they push around, but hitched to the back like a little trailer :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok, ok, you can keep the pimp suit...just as long as it has the goodhumor man badge on it somewhere.

i like the idea of towing it behind the trike, that would be cool too. cept you wouldnt have to have "icecreams" in it lol.

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Originally posted by 96 impala girl@Jul 3 2003, 11:23 PM
ok, ok, you can keep the pimp suit...just as long as it has the goodhumor man badge on it somewhere.

i like the idea of towing it behind the trike, that would be cool too. cept you wouldnt have to have "icecreams" in it lol.
yes, my name badge reads "BIG DADDY" (that's what my chick calls me anyways) ;)

but no ice creams though?
so it would be converted into a beer cooler then? :biggrin: lol
actually, i'm sure i could sell those ALOT quicker than ice cream though ;)

hmmm... possible career change for me? :0 lol

1 - 20 of 83 Posts