LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

its a cheap paint job and color, but its all we had... and i got it with everything it has now (from a 10 yr old kid who was jumping it and what not).im gonna repaint it when i get another frame to put on it for a while... all the chrome is scratched up. what parts should i replace first???

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Originally posted by The Modeling Pimp+Nov 25 2003, 07:24 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Modeling Pimp @ Nov 25 2003, 07:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--K_S_W_I_S_S@Nov 25 2003, 06:23 PM
i know what he said.... ;)
then what u mean by "is that right?"??[/b][/quote]
he only explained it to u because he didnt understand it him self

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Originally posted by fabfiveprez+Nov 25 2003, 06:26 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fabfiveprez @ Nov 25 2003, 06:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -The Modeling [email protected] 25 2003, 07:24 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--K_S_W_I_S_S
@Nov 25 2003, 06:23 PM
i know what he said.... ;)

then what u mean by "is that right?"??
he only explained it to u because he didnt understand it him self[/b][/quote]
he said is that right and i thought he was askin if thats what u meant to type cause it sounds a lil weird

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i said is that right cuz he said he loved my bike... i was just fuckin around and i wont right that any more :p but on the real tho, you think it looks good tho or what?

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Originally posted by K_S_W_I_S_S@Nov 25 2003, 06:36 PM
i said is that right cuz he said he loved my bike... i was just fuckin around and i wont right that any more :p but on the real tho, you think it looks good tho or what?
u askin me?

I love the bike

do u know what kolor that is?

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Nice street ride. Nice to see a real SCHWINN instead of another store bought custom. Keep it going man!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I love that color you should keep that coplor. and you should replace the fenders first if they are scratched bad, then fork, than handle bars.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Originally posted by K_S_W_I_S_S@Nov 25 2003, 07:06 PM
if i bought the parts online, about how much would it cost?? for forks fenders handle bars??
check my sig and pm me if you want something and I'll give you a good price.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts