LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
QVO.......... heres some pics of my 63 imp vert. hit me up, tell me what you think.

the front

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
keep a foot away from the car, unless your cameras got zoom , then keep like 2ft back.

i see that too much on here, people gotta put the camera ontop of the car lmao

Last edited by 96 impala girl at Aug 13 2003, 09:20 PM

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by 96 impala girl@Aug 13 2003, 07:19 PM
keep a foot away from the car, unless your cameras got zoom , then keep like 2ft back.

now u tell me

:twak:

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Originally posted by tonedeaf+Aug 13 2003, 09:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tonedeaf @ Aug 13 2003, 09:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--96 impala girl@Aug 13 2003, 07:19 PM

now u tell me

:twak:[/b][/quote]
:uh: :twak:

looks sweet though, i like the color alot.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Aug 13 2003, 09:24 PM

now thats what im talkin bout right there.... that is a pretty good pic :thumbsup:

i thought i was gonna have to stop by tomorrow and give you some lessons homie. lol
i was just gonna point that out. :thumbsup:

my digi cams got a macro zoom on it so i can zoom up real close on shit. i love that feature.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by 96 impala girl@Aug 13 2003, 07:26 PM
my digi cams got a macro zoom on it so i can zoom up real close on shit. i love that feature.
yeah me too.... except for when the paints still wet and it glares like a bitch. :ugh: lol

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Aug 13 2003, 09:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Aug 13 2003, 09:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--96 impala girl@Aug 13 2003, 07:26 PM
my digi cams got a macro zoom on it so i can zoom up real close on shit.  i love that feature.
yeah me too.... except for when the paints still wet and it glares like a bitch. :ugh: lol[/b][/quote]
lol thats what i did with all the pics of my model, used the macro zoom! i tried doin that with the wheels, but there so dark you cant see :uh:

for some reason theres always a high ass glare on fresh paint lol

fuck i gotta finish that model! i put off goin to the store today, gotta go tomorrow now :uh: :twak:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by 96 impala girl@Aug 13 2003, 07:30 PM
fuck i gotta finish that model! i put off goin to the store today, gotta go tomorrow now :uh: :twak:
i gotta go tomorrow too...... wanna roll with me? you can hit my switches :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by 96 impala girl@Aug 13 2003, 07:39 PM
:0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0

had to do it sorry..
OMG!!!!

i just fell out of my fucking chair!!! seriously i did . :biggrin:

it's cool. everyone was gonna see it come tomorrow anyways :puffin:

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Aug 13 2003, 09:43 PM
OMG!!!!

it's cool. everyone was gonna see it come tomorrow anyways :puffin:
then dont put it as your avatar!!!!! someone was gonna do it sooner or later :)

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Aug 13 2003, 08:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Aug 13 2003, 08:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--96 impala girl@Aug 13 2003, 07:39 PM
:0  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0

had to do it sorry..
OMG!!!!

it's cool. everyone was gonna see it come tomorrow anyways :puffin:[/b][/quote]
you guys dont even want to know what im doing next (not the clay ones). Its going to be a suburban with flame exhaust.... thats right real flames,,, dont ask please it takes to long to explain... the exhause is done, now i gotta build the model around it....

1 - 20 of 70 Posts