LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Dang ! ! ! That's bad @$$ love the trunk area... hopefullly i'll get all my shit this weekend and my space set up so I can start working on mine..... I'll be taking pictures this weekend of my old stuff and maybe some of my projcts... Already setup with Fotki to upload them...

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Originally posted by Models IV Life@Aug 14 2003, 11:10 AM
THATS A TIGHT ASS 63 HOMIE!!! I LIKE TO SEE TRADITIONAL STYLE IMPALAS. NOT KNOCKING YOU RADICAL BUILDERS. LOOKS LIKE A HILOW HYDRO SYSTEM. GREAT JOB.
thanks M4L, yeah got the idea from hi low. good eye homie

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Originally posted by tonedeaf+Aug 14 2003, 08:04 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tonedeaf @ Aug 14 2003, 08:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Models IV Life@Aug 14 2003, 11:10 AM
THATS A TIGHT ASS 63 HOMIE!!!  I LIKE TO SEE TRADITIONAL STYLE IMPALAS. NOT KNOCKING YOU RADICAL BUILDERS. LOOKS LIKE A HILOW HYDRO SYSTEM. GREAT JOB.
thanks M4L, yeah got the idea from hi low. good eye homie[/b][/quote]
LOL. ONLY BECAUSE THEY BUILD THAT EXACT SETUP ON MOST OF THE CARS THEY'VE BUILT IN THE MAGAZINES. DID YOU PAINT THE PUMPS BLUE OR ARE THEY ANODIZED?

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Originally posted by Models IV Life+Aug 15 2003, 03:40 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Models IV Life @ Aug 15 2003, 03:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 14 2003, 08:04 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Models IV Life
@Aug 14 2003, 11:10 AM
THATS A TIGHT ASS 63 HOMIE!!!  I LIKE TO SEE TRADITIONAL STYLE IMPALAS. NOT KNOCKING YOU RADICAL BUILDERS. LOOKS LIKE A HILOW HYDRO SYSTEM. GREAT JOB.

thanks M4L, yeah got the idea from hi low. good eye homie
LOL. ONLY BECAUSE THEY BUILD THAT EXACT SETUP ON MOST OF THE CARS THEY'VE BUILT IN THE MAGAZINES. DID YOU PAINT THE PUMPS BLUE OR ARE THEY ANODIZED?[/b][/quote]
i painted them trans blue. motor cap,block, and press plate. ;)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Originally posted by 1ofaknd@Aug 16 2003, 05:37 PM
who all makes the 63' vert?? i think that might be my next project. ;)
i think amt did, back in the day. but no 1 currently offers a vert. this is a AMT with a 62 imp frame. but revell has a 63 imp, thats highly detail.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Looks awesome! You should wash out the grille though.

:cool:

Edit: What kit is that? I've been looking for a Impala with the spare wheel on the back!

Last edited by Purpura Delujo at Aug 17 2003, 05:52 AM

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Originally posted by Purpura Delujo@Aug 17 2003, 04:46 AM
Looks awesome! You should wash out the grille though.

:cool:

Edit: What kit is that? I've been looking for a Impala with the spare wheel on the back!
ive done the wash out grill before, it always fogs up the chrome, or starts to rub off. let me know how u do it. and the cont kit is from the 59 Imp,

61 - 70 of 70 Posts