LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THIS IS MY BROS FRAME, IT JUST CAME BACK FROM THE POWDER COATERS IMA PUT IT TOGETHER FOR HIM TOMARROW :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
[attachmentid=284637]

Attachments

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
75.OO FOR SAND BLASTING AND POWDER COATING THE FRAME THE SEAT POST AND THE SEAT CLAMP

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by highridah@Sep 21 2005, 07:24 PM~3860742
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :twak: id like to see that shit fit
:cool: THATS WHY YOU HAVE TO SOOTH IT SO THEY WILL FIT

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
i used to have 2 pixies like about a good 8 years ago... i had em thrown in my shed...lol... then i traded one... and the other one i tried fiberglassin the tank.... didnt work.... so i ended up throwin it away a few years later....lol that was really stoopid of me...

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
did they do the sand blasting there or did you go some where else to get it down and looks real good :biggrin: why did you paint the clamp and seat post

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by lalove@Sep 22 2005, 02:31 AM~3863070
did they do the sand blasting there or did you go some where else to get it down and looks real good :biggrin: why did you paint the clamp and seat post
i got it done at the same place and the clamp came painted and the post was fuked so i had to do something to it

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Its gonna take ALOT more than smoothing to get that seat post to fit....more like grinding all the powdercoat off the post where it goes into the frame!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts