I put some pumps into my trunk whit a old schools wire wheels in the center
I doing my mural whit my air brush and He have bar metal all around the car
I put my interior red and flat black whit a little toutch of chrome

give your comment ;)

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yo man this is the same thing grand national and regal the regal have lot of chrome and grand national have no chrome

and rebuild a hood is so long and i have not the materiel for it 1lowimpala

i doing my desgins whit my air brush and some tape

thanks for de comment

·
Banned
9,289 Posts
Originally posted by low83cutty+Sep 24 2005, 10:06 AM~3876979-->
i hate to burst ur bubble but thats a grand natinal unles u remove the rear wing and bump in the hood ;)
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-alex_low
@Sep 24 2005, 11:06 AM~3877183
yo man this is the same thing grand national and regal the regal have lot of chrome and grand national have no chrome

and rebuild a hood is so long and i have not the materiel for it 1lowimpala

i doing my desgins whit my air brush and some tape
thanks for de comment
i agree and this shit is getting kinda irritating to i think im gonna work on a how to i highly doubt itll be of any use cause the shit is so fucking easy.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Originally posted by low83cutty@Sep 24 2005, 11:06 AM~3876979
i hate to burst ur bubble but thats a grand natinal unles u remove the rear wing and bump in the hood ;)
true, true, but how about if you throw on some grand national parts on a regal

nice build homie :thumbsup: now i have something to inspire me for when i build mine :biggrin: thanks for the great pics :cool:

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Originally posted by lazy69@Sep 26 2005, 09:18 PM~3889688
true, true, but how about if you throw on some grand national parts on a regal

nice build homie :thumbsup: now i have something to inspire me for when i build mine :biggrin: thanks for the great pics :cool:

you do that if u wanna make it look like a grand national. but the owner of that car still calls it a regal. in alex_lows situation, hes callin a grand national a regal , when its still a grand national. (u could add a regal bumpers, grill and trimming on a grand national and its still gonna be a grand national)

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Originally posted by Next_Level@Sep 26 2005, 08:27 PM~3889750
you do that if u wanna make it look like a grand national. but the owner of that car still calls it a regal. in alex_lows situation, hes callin a grand national a regal , when its still a grand national. (u could add a regal bumpers, grill and trimming on a grand national and its still gonna be a grand national)
Its hard to tell from the pic but I believe that this is a regal t-type, which if memory serves me right, was a hopped up regal but still not quite a grand national

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa+Sep 27 2005, 10:52 AM~3893238-->
When you get down to it, Grand National is a not a different model, it's a Regal with different options.  Just like the 442 and Cutlass. 

I figure as long as the bumpers and grille are chrome, you can call it a Regal.
[/b]

yea i get u, but itll look alot better with out that wing :) .

<!--QuoteBegin-pokey6733
@Sep 27 2005, 10:45 AM~3893208
It's a model, it can be whatever the builder wants it to be.  ;)
if i wanted to i could buy a stealf bomber model and say its a 64impala... but thatll just be fukin retarded.

and to alex, the models tight:thumbsup: , and i normally wouldnt bother discussing this (about a grandnational model isnt a regal unless u take off the wing and scoop) cuz its ur model w/e, but i was jus tryin to prove that no matter wut u do to a car (ie: add grandnational parts to a regal) its still a regal. and whats that in the back seat of the model? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
for all guyz for me it is a regal lol

next level thanks for comment have a good work on your futur projet

1 - 18 of 18 Posts