Registered
1,648 Posts
NICE RIDES DAVID!!!!!!! :biggrin: ;)

NOW FINISH SOMETHING FOR THE 3rd :biggrin: and dont paint it RED! :cool:

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
Not bad lookin work RM !

Welcome to LIL ! What photo host are you using to ost pics ? They are just a little big ! If you have Photo bucket and need help I can set your account up for you so the pics fit perfect ! Other then the pic size ! Everything looks cool! Keep up the progress on that 61 !

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
lookin good homie welcome to lil keep up the good work

·
Registered
170 Posts
They look good David. I like your hydro set-ups. Are you gonna have the '61 ready for victorville? I have to quit messing around and finish my '53.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by modeljunky@Oct 15 2007, 09:07 PM~9010255
They look good David. I like your hydro set-ups. Are you gonna have the '61 ready for victorville? I have to quit messing around and finish my '53.
I probly wont be done with the 61 cause im kind of tight on money right now since im the only one working but hopefully i can finish it.

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
Just wanted everyone to see a good pic of homies 64 chassie !

I have your account all set up to be the righth size for you to just down load and share ! Enjoy ! And keep progress going on that 61 ! Big Dee and many others are here to help if you run short on something due to lack of money ! By your builds looks like you be a good addition here to LIL !

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Originally posted by Minidreams Inc.@Oct 16 2007, 09:06 AM~9013239
Just    wanted  everyone  to  see a  good  pic  of  homies  64  chassie  !

I have  your  account  all  set  up  to  be  the  righth    size  for  you  to  just  down load  and  share !  Enjoy  !    And  keep  progress  going  on that  61 !  Big Dee and  many  others  are  here  to  help  if you  run  short    on  something  due  to  lack  of  money !  By  your  builds  looks  like  you  be  a  good  addition    here  to  LIL  !

:thumbsup: You Already KNOW David if you need something just let me know i might have it or be able to get it! You got my number. I'm gonna send that windshield today or tomorrow!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by Minidreams Inc.@Oct 16 2007, 09:06 AM~9013239
Just    wanted  everyone  to  see a  good  pic  of  homies  64  chassie  !

I have  your  account  all  set  up  to  be  the  righth    size  for  you  to  just  down load  and  share !  Enjoy  !    And  keep  progress  going  on that  61 !  Big Dee and  many  others  are  here  to  help  if you  run  short    on  something  due  to  lack  of  money !  By  your  builds  looks  like  you  be  a  good  addition    here  to  LIL  !
:thumbsup: thanks thats a better size picture...

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by BiggDeee@Oct 16 2007, 11:32 AM~9014499
:thumbsup: You Already KNOW David if you need something just let me know i might have it or be able to get it! You got my number. I'm gonna send that windshield today or tomorrow!
thanks bigdee and thanks for swinging by the house on sunday lets see when i go down to ur pad.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Whenever just hit me up!

1 - 20 of 187 Posts